• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holly Benton's sketches on blank covers.

155 posts in this topic

Hi fellow internet people

I wanted to start a page to share and keep track of the sketching I am doing right now, and kinda of a journal for my notes of art. I thought about keeping it private via email and I hate to show things off but have been convinced by outside parties to put up a thread. you know who you are :P . I am not a talker, or poster, or internet person so this is quite hard for me, but probably good for my growth. lol

I thought it best to put the thread here after reading forum rules as it pertains to sketches on blank covers. I may put sketches up on paper, but will try and limit it to blanks. I will also be posting them on my CAF page, will update that soon and I also have a deviant account. There are some amazing artists here on the boards that I can't hold a candle to, but I figured some people may be interested in what Im drawing right now.

Thanks

Holly

(thumbs u

look forward to seeing your other/future work

consider me a member of the Holly Benton fan club :D

p.s. will def take you up on PMing you as soon as i get home from work :grin:

+1

sorry, got the signature forum mixed up with the journal forum. My bad. Figured you were soliciting for business.