• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holly Benton's sketches on blank covers.

155 posts in this topic

So.... have everyone read the original Aliens comic from Dark horse?

Greedo mentioned to me that he really liked the Aliens movies and my hubby had the comics so I wanted to give them a read. It's fantastic!

And I found a image that I really really like, so I wanted to do a recreation of it, with a bit more of my spikey style. I know it's not really comic related, but I did do it on one of the Dark horse aliens comics, it's only about half way done though.

WIP!

409688_351865731554198_478960126_n.jpg

So.... have everyone read the original Aliens comic from Dark horse?

Greedo mentioned to me that he really liked the Aliens movies and my hubby had the comics so I wanted to give them a read. It's fantastic!

And I found a image that I really really like, so I wanted to do a recreation of it, with a bit more of my spikey style. I know it's not really comic related, but I did do it on one of the Dark horse aliens comics, it's only about half way done though.

WIP!

409688_351865731554198_478960126_n.jpg

:facepalm: Looks like a damn zerg. :baiting: