• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holly Benton's sketches on blank covers.

155 posts in this topic

sorry, got the signature forum mixed up with the journal forum. My bad. Figured you were soliciting for business.

Hi pirate. Sorry I think I misunderstood what you were asking. I guess I am soliciting for work. I don't consider myself a professional artist because my work is not at the published level, but my goal is to be able to do some sketches here and there for people.

I like to work on others ideas or what they would like to see because it forces me to work with characters or styles I would never do on my own. I used to work with charcoal and landscape stuff, so all of this comic mediums is somewhat new to me, and talking to people like Greedo who ask for a Giant frog swinging a hammer makes me go out of my comfort zone a lot, which helps me grow. So in that I guess I am soliciting for business, I just don't really think of it that way.

With that I am glad to try and tackle on new challenges that you guys think up and see what I can do with them! And I would much rather get books that people like that I can do out to them then sitting in my box at home :)

IMG_0961.jpg

On it's way to a new home with plasticmoz! :)

Awesome.

Did Holly have a Carnage at Emerald City or is it just my subconscious already imagining a killer Holly Carnage?

Venom is clearly excited about something he's about to eat. This drawing makes me hungry.

Hey Steve!

First bro, congrats on that new shiny yellow best copper age 2012 set! Always has and will be a incredible set! :hail:

She was looking at some of Crains stuff and seen the Silver Surfer Carnage he did, in which we got into a 15 minute talk about why the surfer looked like Carnage. These DC people really need to be brought up to speed on marvel stuff..... :eyeroll:

As such, she is doing a SS Carnage right now, so maybe that is what you are thinking about? ;)

You should join us for Dinner at Rose City. :baiting:

And if anyone wants that Shredder, LMK (thumbs u

Thanks Revat, now I'm hungry....

Noo zerg! Go brotoss!

Even I dont understand you on that one! lol

There was something about a starcraft2 zerg wallpaper on hollys deviant page. Im a huge fan of SC2 and other esports.

IMG_0961.jpg

On it's way to a new home with plasticmoz! :)

Awesome.

Did Holly have a Carnage at Emerald City or is it just my subconscious already imagining a killer Holly Carnage?

Venom is clearly excited about something he's about to eat. This drawing makes me hungry.

I absolutely loved this cover as a kid.

Noo zerg! Go brotoss!

Even I dont understand you on that one! lol

There was something about a starcraft2 zerg wallpaper on hollys deviant page. Im a huge fan of SC2 and other esports.

lol gotcha! You people and your strange computer games... Holly understood you but I had no idea ;)

I love snappin photos when shes not looking..... :whistle:

376234_345422072198564_2005843148_n.jpg

Nice preview Troy (thumbs u keep snapping them photos when she isnt looking

------------------------------

Amazing Job Holly, great shredder and that carnage is looking good :cool: