• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GSims718 Feedback thread

173 posts in this topic

Purchased 10 SA and BA Marvel and DC from George over two separate threads, and I'm very happy with the books, always professional negotiation and a super smooth transaction. Many thanks George, my best to you and yours, keep the books coming brother! :)

Cheers,

R

I bought two more books from George, and again I am very happy! :) Expertly packaged, and very fast postage, with friendly communication. Highly recommended! (thumbs u

Edited by Revol

Bought a slab from George. He was very pleasant and easy to deal with, and the book was shipped very safely and lightnjng fast. I'd happily buy from him again!

I recently bought a number of slabs from George - he gave me a great deal and packed and shipped everything quickly and securely.

I certainly won't hesitate to buy from him again in the future! (thumbs u

George is an awesome seller...stands by his comics...I purchased a Star Wars #1 CGC 9.6 from George. When the book arrived, USPS had squashed the box and cracked the top back portion of the CGC case. When I let George know, he took care of the issue, and refunded back the money for a re-holdering from CGC.

Class act...would definitely buy again from George (thumbs u (thumbs u

Wow 14 pages! Well let me be post # _____ and give George super duper props for an amazing lot of comics I purchased which were 1) shipped promptly 2) better than expected 3) very well put together with lots of variety. The guy knows his stuff! (thumbs u

This transaction was a higher amount $$ for me and let me say you can definitely trust George to do time payments or pay him personally as he is a stand up guy who walks the walk!! He always made me feel comfortable throughout the process.

10 out of 10 stars!! (worship)