• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dark Knight Rises Reviews

1,012 posts in this topic

Nolan's three batman films felt like a great DC Elseworlds tale and that's about it.

So which version of Batman should they have focused on?

Gotham by Gaslight

:applause:

(thumbs u

Victorian times directed by Tim Burton.

After Planet of the Apes, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Dark Shadows... I'd rather Tim Burton didn't direct anything ever again.

Bought the dvd today. Love this movie. All three are on par with each other imo. Really wish nolan would continue. Also wish there were more extras on the dvd. The only thing that slightly bothered me was batman pulling the bomb through and out of gotham with one minute and some seconds left. As for plot holes, i was too busy enjoying myself to notice any.

P.s. i couldnt quite figure out who bruce wayne's doctor was, tho i recognized the voice. Just realized it was the guy who played jim dangle on reno 911

Bought the dvd today. Love this movie. All three are on par with each other imo. Really wish nolan would continue. Also wish there were more extras on the dvd. The only thing that slightly bothered me was batman pulling the bomb through and out of gotham with one minute and some seconds left. As for plot holes, i was too busy enjoying myself to notice any.
I know it's probably too late now, but...

Walmart has a special edition DVD with three hours of bonus content, than the bare-bones DVD. It's going for the same price as the normal DVD now too. :shrug:

P.s. i couldnt quite figure out who bruce wayne's doctor was, tho i recognized the voice. Just realized it was the guy who played jim dangle on reno 911

Thomas Lennon! Awesome screen writer and ruled as Dangle but was best in Balls of Fury;)

I know it's probably too late now, but...

Walmart has a special edition DVD with three hours of bonus content, than the bare-bones DVD. It's going for the same price as the normal DVD now too. :shrug:

Dangit. I knew there had to be one. Maybe i'll give this copy to someone as a gift and buy the special edition. Luckily this only cost me $10.