• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

Has anyone read Super-spy? I seem to remember Kindt saying that was his favorite story he created. I read Three Story a few weeks ago... A+

Oh Super-Spy is really good! So is 3 story, not so much revolver. BUT REVOLVER IS STILL GOOD!

I'll be visiting Matt at the Denver Comic Con - I hope he'll do a blank sketch, and I plan to pick up some of his books at his booth - suggestions (outside of Mind Mgmt)?

Pick up Red Handed just so you can watch him burn it in front of you.

I'll be visiting Matt at the Denver Comic Con - I hope he'll do a blank sketch, and I plan to pick up some of his books at his booth - suggestions (outside of Mind Mgmt)?

+1

+1

Thanks! (thumbs u

Um ... what does "Burn it" mean? (shrug)

Don't read this if you are worried about a potential spoiler.

It feels like the inevitable reveal is that the main character is the Eraser. She wiped all of their minds and did her own last. Now they are "awakening" from it.

Pat

Just re-read first storty arc (#1-6) fourth time. I just have no words. This is so clever.

After each issue I also read these "Minding Mind MGMT" articles. Defenitly helps explain the story and add some more details you may missed during reading.

http://multiversitycomics.com/?s=minding+mind+mgmt+issue+2&submit=Search

And also with every page I was checkin this:

http://multiversitycomics.com/columns/minding-mind-mgmt-annotations-for-the-manager/

It also helps reveal and explain the story.

Tommorow story arc #2!

Finally got around to reading the first trade and WOW!

Instantly added to pull list and now one of my most anticipated titles.

Really love the watercolors too.

Its creepy though...like I've read it before. No really.