• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

So, I have been able to piece together a run of #0-7 at cover from two LCSs over the past week. My question is this - is now the best time to flip them, or should I wait for more movie details to leak out? Or, is the series that good that it is worth holding onto and continuing to build?

Flip now and spend all that money on everything else Kindt had done. You should be able to buy it all and have cash leftover!

It's funny you say this because I am planning on doing this. Buy all his stuff. I was not blown away after the first couple of issues but as it unfolded everything finally started to fall into place and now I am simply blown away by his talent. So now I have 3 Story, Super Spy, Revolver and Pistolwhip on the way to me. : )

Slab some? What do you guys think. By the time it gets back to me the prices could have fallen.

You never know... It comes down to a question of quality (writing/art) and whether you believe in the title or not - "Would I want this as a part of MY collection?" is the question.

You can buy a run to read. Read it. Like it. Buy more if you think it has potential. But I would be warry of slabbing something I didn't at least read (it could blow). My 2c

Oh, and Bedlam is a m a z i n g (hats off to Madder Red)

Guess I'll have to give it a shot.

Just sold another 3 story giant. I have a few more that showed up today in nice shape too that will be for sale at some point. I'm not sure on the ceiling with this one...I wish someone could track down the exact print run. It didn't even place on comichron, so that means 2000? Less? I also just caught up on the series. I can't wait for the next one. This is a fantastic story.

Less than 2k, wow

Most the issues are actually pretty rare and have low print runs. Issue 4, 6 and 7 are pretty much less than 2k as well since they dont show up on comichron numbers. Right now Ebay is flooded with #1s. I'm holding on to my sets once the movie is further along.

issue 1= 7,537

Issue 2= 5,566

Issue 3= 5,579

Issue 4= no data on cc

Issue 5= 5,017

Issue 6= no data on cc

Issue 7= no data on cc

Issue 0= 5,526

Edited by jreezy

Less than 2k, wow

Most the issues are actually pretty rare and have low print runs. Issue 4, 6 and 7 are pretty much less than 2k as well since they dont show up on comichron numbers. Right now Ebay is flooded with #1s. I'm holding on to my sets once the movie is further along.

issue 1= 7,537

Issue 2= 5,566

Issue 3= 5,579

Issue 4= no data on cc

Issue 5= 5,017

Issue 6= no data on cc

Issue 7= no data on cc

Issue 0= 5,526

(Thumbs u