• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

People are already selling 3 story on eBay with BIN prices of $99. :fear:

Can you provide a link please?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1ST-APPEARANCE-MIND-MGMT-1-MATT-KINDT-SECRET-GIANT-MAN-DARK-HORSE-COMIC-2012-NM-/261164077422?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3cce97916e

I wouldnt say people are "selling" them for 99 dollars. Havent seen one yet that has been bought for 99 although i havent been checking.

If they do start selling for crazy prices, i have a bunch on the way. Im going to be a thousandaire

Picked up 4-7 this week after hearing all the hype and this is quite a read. I definitely want like to read 1-3 to better understand what i missed. I saw the writing on the side margins, but decided to skip it until the re-read; this book definitely warrants it - very high concept.

I remembered seeing the first two issues on the racks a few months ago, but the cover art turned me off. The interior art leaves a little to be desired too, but I like the paper quality and the idea of printing what looks like the art board as a frame (with tick marks and all). I also like the watercolor style. The overall art effect does add to the surreal story.

I may have to wait for the TPB or 2nd printings on the first 3 issues tho. I just can't drop the high asking prices on crappy covers

Just finished reading issues 1-4 and I have to say that this book has me interested hm

The art IMO is great and the writing is some of the best stuff out right now.

A modern that takes more then 5 mins to "read" who would of thought that was possible.

I am telling you guys now...jump on the wagon NOW :baiting:

NOW :taptaptap:

Just finished reading issues 1-4 and I have to say that this book has me interested hm

A modern that takes more then 5 mins to "read" who would of thought that was possible.

I don't know if it'll be worth $100 or $1 in a month, but I have to agree that it's the coolest book out there right now. I don't get the hype over most of these others, but I am 100% in for this one.

Great read. I like it. For those with the floppies put all the back covers of # 1 - 6 together for a secret code to enter at mattkindt.com/mind. There's some cool DVD like extras there with a full commentary by Matt about Issue #1. It is cool to see his creative process.

New Matt Kindt interview

"It was announced last week that 20th Century Fox has purchased the rights to Matt Kindt's "Mind MGMT," an ongoing series he both writes and draws for Dark Horse Comics, and that the three-time Oscar nominee for Best Director was attached to produce and, possibly, direct."

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=43530

I know alot of people are hating on the art and this post and link are not for you guys. But if you are a fan, he does have OA up on his site for $175. Pretty affordable if you ask me. I was saving this link for myself, but I thought I would share it with the boardies.

http://www.mattkindt.com/originalart.htm

I was checking this out over the weekend- looks like you bought the 2 pages I had an eye on. ;)

I have to agree with you in this! This book is a hit.