• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worldwide Comics

114 posts in this topic

Is Worldwide Comics on the CGC boards? Anyone ever deal with them?

No complaints or anything. Just contemplating a purchase on the site and wanted feedback from anyone having dealt with them.

I've bought from them a number of times. Will probably do so again in the future. No issues whatsoever.

I'm not sure if they've got a board presence or not...

You won't have any difficulties with WW transactions. I've purchased more than several books from them. However, it may be a bit tough to reach Stephen the next few days, since he was at San Diego.

Purchased from them many, many times. Just got a Tec 68 in and it's gorgeous. All the books I purchased from Stephen at WW came back CGC'd very close to what he graded them. Very fast shipping. A great company! (thumbs u

Best purchase was a Tec 108. Stephen graded it F/VF and I got it back today CGC 7.0. I could flip it for a hundred or two but I am keeping it!

You won't have any difficulties with WW transactions. I've purchased more than several books from them. However, it may be a bit tough to reach Stephen the next few days, since he was at San Diego.

He has been difficult to reach lately, but ultra professional. I've bought many times in the past and have had nothing but GREAT experiences.

Had a book take a couple of months to make its way to me during one rather disorganised Convention season a couple of years back, but that is balanced by a lot of positives. I'd do business with them again. He'll bring books to a show from the site if you ask him to, even if it's just to give them a once-over in hand

they are the best comic dealers, they price stuff to sell unlike other dealers who have crazy prices. if i see a cgc i want to buy from someone else i always check their site because it will be cheaper and they have a huge inventory.

I've known Steve Ritter for about 20 years and he's always been a first-class guy who gets great comics, grades reasonably, is honest, and follows through with everything he says.

Oh, and he can carry on a conversation about stuff besides comics because he has interpersonal skills.

Highest rec. A+++++

Worldwide is great. But be prepared over the next month or so for some delays. Steve is packing now for a move to San Antonio in the early part of August. He probably isn't going to set up in Chicago for Wizard World.

I did not need to see Worldwide's website again - too many good things over there :eek: