• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want a Michael Dooney commish for Baltimore or Fan Expo?

16 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I hope this is cool to post here I couldn't find a Variant cover or con sketch thread.

Since I already deal with some of you at cons who get your Marvel variants I draw CGC'd I thought that I would go right to the source here.

Baltimore may seem like it is far off, but I'll only have a couple of weeks between that and Fan Expo so I need to get stuff done asap.

I know that a lot of you art/sketch hounds go to Baltimore so I thought I'd give you a head's up that I've started a pre-con commish list to get a head start on my workload. It's tough to get through my to-do list at Baltimore since it is only two days long and has more art fans than most other cons so the pre-con list takes up some slack.

Drop me a line if you are interested.

Oh yeah and in case you are not familiar with my stuff, I've got a ton on deviant art

here http://michaeldooney.deviantart.com

MDprices.jpg

You should so do a sketch cover opp here on the boards, I guarantee it would be a success!

Thanks, maybe after the con season is over later in the year and I am trapped inside for the winter I can consider doing one.

I've got a handful to get done for Baltimore but surprisingly none for Fan Expo in Toronto. I guess Canada doesn't need me after all ;)

zatanna_bust_by_michaeldooney-d5a53m1.jpg

NIce work, Michael! I did a couple of TMNT books for Simon & Schuster years ago. I still have copies of the hardcover collection that I take to cons. I always have to explain to TMNT fans that the reason I took the job was due to liking you style guide art/designs. See you in Baltimore!

Hey Mike, welcome!

Man. Mike's work is insane, and fair priced. If you have any doubts, and I mean ANY doubts, I promise you he will NOT disappoint you. He is working on a few jems for me that I will be picking up at NYCC. :)