• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chew 1-10 cgc

21 posts in this topic

Selling chew 1st prints CGC'd sequential serial numbers, $1000 some what negotiable.

1. 9.6

2. 9.8

3. 9.4

4. 9.8

5. 9.6

6. 9.6

7. 9.8

8. 9.8

9. 9.8

10. 9.8

NO PAY PAL, you can pay me confidently through Moneybookers, pick them up, possibly at a show or mail a check.

Pictures available upon request, but brand new never taken out of bags from cgc.

All shipping will be through USPS, and insured. Inside US lower 48 only. Shipping will be included in price.

Thanks

Not exactly sure how to go about establishing a reputation. I go to a lot of shows, some vendors might know me. What would you suguest?

Just that: does anyone with an established reputation here know you, and can vouch for you?

$1,000 isn't chump change, and you don't take Paypal.

Not exactly sure how to go about establishing a reputation. I go to a lot of shows, some vendors might know me. What would you suguest?

Just that: does anyone with an established reputation here know you, and can vouch for you?

$1,000 isn't chump change, and you don't take Paypal.

I think the no paypal is what is worrying some people. Just my 2 cents.

Its worrying everyone.

$1450 worth of books for $1000 and no recourse if Billy Mays skips the roost?

Paypal yourself up Billy - you look very suss,even if you are 100% above board.

Sorry, I have been ripped off with pay pal one too many times. You have no recourse with them as a seller for that amount whether on eBay or not. Pay pal is not a bank, and their form of payment is not covered under credit card fraud, or bank fraud. Pro pay is covered under credit card fraud, you and I are both covered more.

I also offer to let you pick up, or possibly drop off too you. I am in the phildelphi area so gives me an easy range of new York to Baltimore. Any one really interested can pm me and we can speak by phone, and I can have you call the people t my LCS and they can tell you about me I am sure. But as far as asking people whom I have had conversations with at shows to vouch for my character seems a bit odd to me.

Sorry, I have been ripped off with pay pal one too many times. You have no recourse with them as a seller for that amount whether on eBay or not. Pay pal is not a bank, and their form of payment is not covered under credit card fraud, or bank fraud. Pro pay is covered under credit card fraud, you and I are both covered more.

I also offer to let you pick up, or possibly drop off too you. I am in the phildelphi area so gives me an easy range of new York to Baltimore. Any one really interested can pm me and we can speak by phone, and I can have you call the people t my LCS and they can tell you about me I am sure. But as far as asking people whom I have had conversations with at shows to vouch for my character seems a bit odd to me.

People here want to know if there's anyone on the boards that you've had transactions with, who can vouch for you. ;)

WTTB and good luck :)

None that I know of. If hotflips guy is same one at Philly and sdcc this year I have bought mylars from him. If any one is in the Philly area I would gladly take the books to them, and buy them a cup of coffee or they can meet me at my lcs. Short of that not much more I can do.

Also I am in Richmond, VA area this week end, but do not have the books with me.