• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Closed* Ebas Blank Sketch Cover Op

255 posts in this topic

***This is now closed. There are no more spots and I have so many people on the reserve list that I cannot add anymore. Thanks and sorry that not everyone who wanted in was able to***

Also just so there are no surprises, every piece that Ebas is doing in this sketch op will be personalized to the buyer. So if you are not ok with that than this op is not for you.

List of people confirmed for this sketch op:

1:dscott (Confirmed)

2:comicjunkie (Confirmed)

3:Mad-dogz(Confirmed)

4:builtnotborn(Confirmed)

5:AndyBoBo (Confirmed)

6:Skynwalker (Confirmed)

7:combiner1 (Confirmed)

8:RavenX-13 (Confirmed)

9: LustJaw (Confirmed)

10:AnhDepTrai (Confirmed)

Cost?

Price depends on what you want and weather you want it CGC'd or not. Send your requests by me so I can ask Ebas what he will charge for your piece.

Reference material sent just shoot me the cost and ill pay this afternoon or tomorrow.

Also just so everyone knows this offereing is approved by Ebas himself here is a pic of Ebas at my place right now holding the Laptop with this post.

001-32.jpg

Nice! The glass behind him looks empty, better fill it up with some Captain.

did you clear it with CGC?

For anyone who wants these CGC'd Ebas will be directly mailing them himself to CGC from his personal address. So I'm not even touching the book at all other than to hand Ebas the blank and what you want. From there I will never see it again.

Also just so everyone knows this offereing is approved by Ebas himself here is a pic of Ebas at my place right now holding the Laptop with this post.

001-32.jpg

Nice! The glass behind him looks empty, better fill it up with some Captain.

He did the second he put the laptop down :grin:

Sorry I have not replied to everyone. I'm going through the time stamps to make sure the 1st 10 get a chance to decline or confirm. So as to not leave everyone hanging on the 1st post I will post in the 10 slot openings who pm'd first. Then I'll put pending or confirmed. If any of those members decline I'll go to the next person on the waiting list until 10 members are confirmed for sure.

did you clear it with CGC?

For anyone who wants these CGC'd Ebas will be directly mailing them himself to CGC from his personal address. So I'm not even touching the book at all other than to hand Ebas the blank and what you want. From there I will never see it again.

You will need to talk with Mike Balent at CGC and have him email EBAS or you a Creator form which will need to be signed and included with the books. 1877-NMCOMIC x198

Also CGC requires a min # of books to be shipped to them as part of these Opps and completed invoices so they will be able to process the books.

Books just shipped to CGC without these forms may not get entered into the system.

And EBAS I will see you at DragonCon to have you finish my World's Finest Pieces that you started for me at FloridaSuperCon :)

Ebas-1.jpg