• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Closed* Ebas Blank Sketch Cover Op

255 posts in this topic

I'd consider calling anastaisia every day at least once a day until they're complete (and submitted). One could make the argument that its not their fault, but as the facilitator THEY are the ones who agreed to be the go between, THEY are the ones that took your money, THEY are the ones who set up the op and the parameters for the artist, and they are the ones who ultimately agreed (and are being paid) to be the responsible parties. No one forced them to do this op.

So light the fire under them, they should be suing for refunds at this point. They can burn the bridge with ebas, or burn it with their customers. NO ONE should want to do business with EBAS anymore after this, and if they do, they get what they get.

Took over 3 years but almost finished. Now I just need to suspend wire and hang it from the glass floating frame rig. Now presenting 3D Black Cat

IMG_3229.JPG

Now what is she holding behind her back? Answer is...

IMG_3220.PNG

Took over 3 years but almost finished. Now I just need to suspend wire and hang it from the glass floating frame rig. Now presenting 3D Black Cat

IMG_3229.JPG

Now what is she holding behind her back? Answer is...

IMG_3220.PNG

Nice idea on the back. Now will you be selling lifesize pillows?

I'd consider calling anastaisia every day at least once a day until they're complete (and submitted). One could make the argument that its not their fault, but as the facilitator THEY are the ones who agreed to be the go between, THEY are the ones that took your money, THEY are the ones who set up the op and the parameters for the artist, and they are the ones who ultimately agreed (and are being paid) to be the responsible parties. No one forced them to do this op.

So light the fire under them, they should be suing for refunds at this point. They can burn the bridge with ebas, or burn it with their customers. NO ONE should want to do business with EBAS anymore after this, and if they do, they get what they get.

Certainly this has been a frustrating opp for everybody involved, but just to clear up one point, Mitch didn't get a penny off this opp. 100% went to Ebas.

Certainly this has been a frustrating opp for everybody involved, but just to clear up one point, Mitch didn't get a penny off this opp. 100% went to Ebas.

fair enough.

You guys might be interested to know that the following has been posted on Ebas' Facebook:

"Been in the color zone lately. I love the idea of stepping up to the plate and taking a swing at any character or pose I want. There's a certain satisfaction in doing these.

I've done this before and I enjoyed doing it. In light of my fav holiday and the magic in the air, I'd like to open 2-4 slot of sketch blanks for Christmas this year. I can not guarantee delivery in time but I'll get them done. If u are in the giving or spending spirit please let us know."

:banana:

None of my business, but have people who want refund been given refunds?