• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Closed* Ebas Blank Sketch Cover Op

255 posts in this topic

No word from the facilitator in thread for quite some time either (shrug)

One of the ops that makes you a little gun-shy into participating in other board Op's.

Ebas = great art for sure.

But glad I didn't step in this one.

Love seeing successful Op's on these boards, its great to admire the artwork you guys obtain and hear about some of the stories from the artists.

I just wish threads like these had a happy ending.

Does anyone get held accountable in these situations or is everyone just out a nice chunk of cash?

Also agree that Ebas is pretty active on the Con circuit, kinda difficult to believe someone couldn't get some answers and a resolution of some type by now.

2 more what to go? 2 more people until everyone is accounted for. This is nuts, particularly that ebas is a local and very active. Its one thing if the artist lives overseas and doesn't do cons or has a major project from a publisher. This is pretty sad.

While ebas has some fine art, I've never been totally committed to trying to obtain an opp, I'm always on the fence at best. He has fabulous art, hands down, just not sure if it's my style.

Good luck to all the boardies who are waiting on the piece. Godspeed

I wish there was some way for me to bet on what percentage he would have finished before sdcc. I would have guessed less than 20%

So it's been 3 weeks when are WE getting our books?

well assuming they turned in the comics in three weeks as stated (feel free to place your bets on that), you have only to wait about 4 more months of CGC grading. Of course add in 1 more month since you're in Australia for shipping. Feel free to check your mail in late Feb 2016 at the earliest for something you ordered in July of 2012.

Sounds like a rousing success for all.