• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Closed* Ebas Blank Sketch Cover Op

255 posts in this topic

I could be wrong but I think there are 2 (at least) options of making this a 'CGC SS' opportunity.

1. EBAS calls CGC, tells them what he's up to, fills out the requisite forms, makes sure he has the minimum threshold of submissions per the guidelines. After he's done drawing, he sends everything in together, all the forms and books and fees to CGC.

2. As he goes to a significant number of conventions, he just submits the books and fees all himself to a CGC witness at the next con he goes to (provided CGC is there).

As as long as the OP informs him that one of these must be done, sounds pretty good. And extremely rad. and probably sexy

I could be wrong but I think there are 2 (at least) options of making this a 'CGC SS' opportunity.

1. EBAS calls CGC, tells them what he's up to, fills out the requisite forms, makes sure he has the minimum threshold of submissions per the guidelines. After he's done drawing, he sends everything in together, all the forms and books and fees to CGC.

2. As he goes to a significant number of conventions, he just submits the books and fees all himself to a CGC witness at the next con he goes to (provided CGC is there).

As as long as the OP informs him that one of these must be done, sounds pretty good. And extremely rad. and probably sexy

You are exactly right. Ebas is going with option one and if he does not then he assured me they will be done in person at a con that CGC is at so that these can be witnessed by CGC.