• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you make your living....

158 posts in this topic

I wish I could say I have some glorious job, but I work at a big box retail store full-time and freelance as a graphic artist on the side. One job is steady and pays the bills (and the collecting bug) while the other is a study/practice in futility. lol...I'll let you decide which one is which.

I'm an internationally renowned ale and lager reviewer. banana082.gif:/
yeah - right. :/

I'm an internationally renowned ale and lager reviewer. banana082.gif:/
yeah - right. :/

9f5459f5.jpg

:grin:

Pumpkin Bong :o

I sell spores, mold and fungus.

[font:Book Antiqua]How much?

Do you offer discounts in multiples purchases...?[/font]

hm

My prices are too low to publish. Discounts are always availabe, and you may mix and match as you please.

*** SPECIAL!!! THIS WEEK ONLY!!! Free dander and dust mites with each purchase! DON'T MISS OUT!!! ***

I got out as an FC2(SW) CIWS Tech. Also was director tracker for the 5" gun. It was a lot of fun putting holes in the ocean. Shot down a few drones with CIWS. Broke one in half and then shout it off the knuckle before the pilot could release it, because it was out of control once it lost the back half of it.

Now, I am the "EVIL" IT guy.

I got out as an FC2(SW) CIWS Tech. Also was director tracker for the 5" gun. It was a lot of fun putting holes in the ocean. Shot down a few drones with CIWS. Broke one in half and then shout it off the knuckle before the pilot could release it, because it was out of control once it lost the back half of it.

Now, I am the "EVIL" IT guy.

Current Aegis Spy FC1, 8 more years and I can retire.