• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS Batman 1 Photos Added-Closed

7 posts in this topic

Book is coverless missing the first wrap and centerfold. When I got it there were lots of bends it was pressed by Matt in Philly and looks much better.

Pages are very nice off white otherwise. There is some very minor rust at the bottom staple that has migrated into the paper a tad. The top staple also has some rust but it has not damaged the paper at all. Current centerfold is tight at the top staple loose at the bottom. The first wrap is also loose at the bottom staple

Back page has three tears one along the spine and two through the last panels. I will provide photo copies of the first wrap so you can read the story.

Joker Splash

batman1inc.jpg

Last Page

batman1incback.jpg

Centerfold

batman1inccenterfold.jpg

Price is $4000, check MO paypal all fine.

This book has really gone nuts over the last couple years and is now 17K in 2.0

Ebay id is jgallo

Kudos thread

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5387358&gonew=1#UNREAD

First :takeit: gets it. Sorry no time payments Or trades

James G

Book is coverless missing the first wrap and centerfold. When I got it there were lots of bends it was pressed by Matt in Philly and looks much better.

Pages are very nice off white otherwise. There is some very minor rust at the bottom staple that has migrated into the paper a tad. The top staple also has some rust but it has not damaged the paper at all. Current centerfold is tight at the top staple loose at the bottom. The first wrap is also loose at the bottom staple

Back page has three tears one along the spine and two through the last panels. I will provide photo copies of the first wrap so you can read the story.

http://www.thetoyheaven.com/images/items/comics/batman1inc.jpg

best Joker splash by Kane (thumbs u

Oh okay. There was one I thought I remember you winning on Heritage that I had missed out on. I might be mistaken though. But you are right in that it's getting increasingly more expensive with each year!