• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brenda Starr #14 - thread re-opened!

21 posts in this topic

One of my all time favorite covers. This VG copy has lots of writing on the cover, but is decent with creamy supple paper and solidly attached cover. Check or money order.

$345 shipped

94628115.jpg

afb880a9.jpg

Anyone know the email address for these guys? I can't seem to get hold of them? Thanks

I cannot get them to answer any correspondence. I want to consign some books and need to find out how? Never hear back, emailed and called and left message...????? I have bought from them in the past and like they way they handle that process, top notch...conversations are a different story.

Anyone know the email address for these guys? I can't seem to get hold of them? Thanks

I cannot get them to answer any correspondence. I want to consign some books and need to find out how? Never hear back, emailed and called and left message...????? I have bought from them in the past and like they way they handle that process, top notch...conversations are a different story.

This is very unusual. Have you PM'd us through the boards?

Where did you call and leave a message? How long ago was that? Where did you email?

Please PM us and let us know!