• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers VS X-men #1 Hastings Deadpool Variant NM!

5 posts in this topic

Just one book tonight -

The usuals stuff - no probies, HOSers, deadbeats, whiners, reprobates and otherwise shady peoples. Paypal only, shipping to US only on this one.

Anyone who shops at Hastings can attest that finding a nice NM book is next to impossible because the cashiers handle comic books like a 15 year old handles a bra on prom night.

However, I managed to snag one that was in beauty condition, was not man-handled by the cashier - and so here it is:

Avengers VS X-men #1 Hastings Deadpool Variant NM $17 shipped.

AvsXDEADFRONT.jpg

AvsXDEADBACK.jpg

Damn, you kidding me? How did Hastings get it's own variant? And a pretty decent one at that.....

:takeit:

^^

Anyone who shops at Hastings can attest that finding a nice NM book is next to impossible because the cashiers handle comic books like a 15 year old handles a bra on prom night.

lol

I thought that was just my local Hastings. Good to know the training is on a national level.

lol

I thought that was just my local Hastings. Good to know the training is on a national level.

They must share their training with Forbidden Planet in the UK :screwy: