• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

31 posts in this topic

Hey all, one book for sale. Its a low grade, complete copy of Fantastic Four #1...presents well for the assigned grade. It was a 1.5 before it was cracked for the SS.

No PROBIESs, HOSERs or low-ballers, thanks. (thumbs u

Shipping/insurance via USPS priority is included in the 48 states, outside, please PM me first so we can discuss. :takeit: in the thread rules over all on going discussions.

Paypal, Check, MO all ok, payment due in 48 hours unless otherwise discussed. PM me with any questions, etc. (thumbs u

Fantastic Four #1 CGC .5 SS Stan Lee

It was a 1.5 before it was cracked for the SS. :o

cover was attached too... :eek:

The cover was attached before the SS?

yep.

:cry::sick:

That is painful! Sorry to see that!

Yeah, not exactly sure what happened, book was prepped like fort knox, window'd for the signing, etc...nontheless its a beautiful .5 for sure.

The spine could have been fragile to begin with, and it just gave way when the book was opened to re grade.

Who handled the signing?

I did.

Jamie did a great job prepping his books. He is a pro SS submitter and we have done a bunch of signings over the years. The other books in his order got nice bumps...It pained me to see the grade drop on this one.

GLWTS!

Who handled the signing?

I did.

Jamie did a great job prepping his books. He is a pro SS submitter and we have done a bunch of signings over the years. The other books in his order got nice bumps...It pained me to see the grade drop on this one.

GLWTS!

Yup, been subbing through Sean for a while now and all of my books have come back and put a smile on my face. Sucks the one blip on the radar had to be a FF1 but it happens I guess. But the book was prepped by me so it doesn't reflect poorly on Sean in anyway. Just some bad luck on my part. :cry:

Who handled the signing?

I did.

GLWTS!

Hey Sean. Just out of curiosity, since Jamie prepped his own book, you and your staff wouldn't even have been removed the book from the bag, correct? (Since it was in a bag with a signing window) Not trying to distract from Jamie's sale, just curious.