• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Greatest Silver Age Villains! (post your keys here)

114 posts in this topic

I can never look any further than the 1st post of this thread and doctor doom. The guys got everything, brains, tech, magic, his own country and the thing I love best he's got integrity, he's a man of his word. He may be evil but you can trust him, how many villians can you say that about

Here are the first appearances of a few Justice League of America villains:

Lord of Time with Felix Faust

14-10-201171007PM.jpg

:cool:

awesome, thats the names of one of my ummm bedroom moves :shy:

Different strokes for different folks but Felix Faust isn't welcome in my bedroom.

(tsk)

Here are the first appearances of a few Justice League of America villains:

Lord of Time with Felix Faust

14-10-201171007PM.jpg

:cool:

awesome, thats the names of one of my ummm bedroom moves :shy:

Different strokes for different folks but Felix Faust isn't welcome in my bedroom.

(tsk)

not even with the fantastic fingers of Felix Faust?

I'm sure well make a thread one day, for the worlds most useless villains :roflmao:

Actually I always loved Paste Pot Pete, especially after they made him evolve into the Trapster. It wasn’t so easy to develop secondary characters with little abilities, but Lee & Kirby managed to do it, and the Trapster worked fine with the Frightful Four.

BTW, what are you doing with… um, six copies of X-Men #12? :baiting: