• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patiently awaiting my hulk 181 *edit*. Not coming! Booo

46 posts in this topic

Going across the border just seems tricky in general. Or you Canucks just don't have a good postal tracking system...

There's nothing wrong with the postal tracking in Canada. If anything, it's a USPS problem.

USPS only tracks to the border. After it crosses the border you need to punch in the same tracking number in the Canada Post website and usually there is tracking available for it.

Soooooo just got off the phone with paypal, they closed my case in my favor. This book just ain't comin'. Turns out I didn't join the boards early enough to find out the seller was a naughty girl. Ah well, neg left for her and my munnies are safe. I just need to take my head out of my A and do more research first.

Who exactly is this seller?

It started as funtastccollectibles, then became pedigressforless. Her paypal is primeinvestibles.

Going across the border just seems tricky in general. Or you Canucks just don't have a good postal tracking system...

There's nothing wrong with the postal tracking in Canada. If anything, it's a USPS problem.

USPS only tracks to the border. After it crosses the border you need to punch in the same tracking number in the Canada Post website and usually there is tracking available for it.

That was meant more tung and cheek.I'm sure the Canadian post is just fine.

And my package tracked all the way through to me in the US through CPC Canada. It even says delivered if I punch in my tracking number now.

It appears that I fell for a grift you've all heard before.

Shockingly, i bought like 3 books off her off eBay and everything went smooth as silk. Great price and i had them in like 2 days. I even vouched for her when she came here and started selling everything went so smooth :blush:

Apparently, everything went downhill with her after that! :facepalm:

Yep,even though you got screwed,you still learned a valuable lesson.
And tonight I'll have a few beers and forget that lesson. Keep reminding me or offer to sell me your 181, then pretend to ship it. Apparently I'll send you money.

It appears that I fell for a grift you've all heard before.

Shockingly, i bought like 3 books off her off eBay and everything went smooth as silk. Great price and i had them in like 2 days. I even vouched for her when she came here and started selling everything went so smooth :blush:

Apparently, everything went downhill with her after that! :facepalm:

we keep talking about "her" but no reference to the seller. Please advise.

Soooooo just got off the phone with paypal, they closed my case in my favor. This book just ain't comin'. Turns out I didn't join the boards early enough to find out the seller was a naughty girl. Ah well, neg left for her and my munnies are safe. I just need to take my head out of my A and do more research first.
I'm in the middle of a dispute with my credit card company over some scammers. They previously ruled in the favor of the scammers. Claimed they had a document I filled out and signed. I asked to see it since I know I never did any such thing, so they mailed me a copy. Obvious forgery. Even my last name is misspelled. I told them I can prove that's not my signature or handwriting with old checks, they reopened the case. Another 45 day wait