• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where do these new pedigrees rank?

73 posts in this topic

I will say non miswrapped Suschas are amazing. Posted examples abound

They do seem to have an inordinate amount of BAD mis wraps which is a shame :sorry:

Luckily that does not affect price :roflmao:

What we really need is for someone, maybe someone right here on the boards, maybe a respected dealer and restoration expert, to write an authoritative guide book on this subject. :whistle:

fantastic idea....... :taptaptap:

:gossip: and its only golden age :fear:

What we really need is for someone, maybe someone right here on the boards, maybe a respected dealer and restoration expert, to write an authoritative guide book on this subject. :whistle:

fantastic idea....... :taptaptap:

:gossip: and its only golden age :fear:

They'll all be Golden Age by the time the book comes out. :gossip:

The Savannah books are perfect for collectors of offbeat or low-census titles, as the OO apparently was Church-like in the breadth of titles he bought. I have a pair of them and I can barely see the Cr/OW pages through the slab. The covers are nice and bright, however

The Savannah books are perfect for collectors of offbeat or low-census titles, as the OO apparently was Church-like in the breadth of titles he bought. I have a pair of them and I can barely see the Cr/OW pages through the slab. The covers are nice and bright, however

Who's auctioning them off? Literally, i dont think i've seen a single Savannah Avengers for auction or sale since the pedigree came out. Not a single one (shrug)

You may find it interesting to note that there are other companies that produced comics in the 60s, and those companies produced a number of titles that were not called "The Avengers."

You may find it interesting to note that there are other companies that produced comics in the 60s, and those companies produced a number of titles that were not called "The Avengers."

Ha ha smartass!!! :idea:

yeah, i know there are others(although clearly all those other titles are vastly inferior!!! :baiting: ) I see Savanah Avengers on gpa though but literally i havent seena single one up for sale or auction anywhere. I'm doing my Pedigree Avenegrs run and would like to have at least 1 issue from every Pedigree available so i'd like to get 1 Savannah if i can but i dont know where the heck the Avengers ones are selling. I've seen plenty of other Savannahs up for auction and ebay but like i said, literally not a single Avengers (shrug)

yeah, i know there are others(although clearly all those other titles are vastly inferior!!! :baiting: ) I see Savanah Avengers on gpa though but literally i havent seena single one up for sale or auction anywhere. I'm doing my Pedigree Avenegrs run and would like to have at least 1 issue from every Pedigree available so i'd like to get 1 Savannah if i can but i dont know where the heck the Avengers ones are selling. I've seen plenty of other Savannahs up for auction and ebay but like i said, literally not a single Avengers (shrug)

I have a 9.0 Avengers 17 that looks like it spent some time in a toaster oven. That is a pretty good approximation of the Savannahs. Interested? I will also write "From the collection of Fingh" on the case. Will that make it peddy enough?

I have a 9.0 Avengers 17 that looks like it spent some time in a toaster oven. That is a pretty good approximation of the Savannahs. Interested? I will also write "From the collection of Fingh" on the case. Will that make it peddy enough?

You misspelled petty.

:roflmao:

No, Suscha pretty much has none of the big keys in HG.

Dont even mention the Suscha Avengers 1 or i will cry!!! :cry:

Nothing like a suscha SS. :baiting:

yeah, those sig placements are freaking GREAT!!! :sick:

i would have loved to get it someday but not now after the monstrosity he turned it into!!!

:frustrated::censored::cry::sorry::pullhair::screwy:meh:facepalm:doh!:tonofbricks::kidaround::makepoint:(tsk):P(shrug):slapfight:

That about sums up my feelings on the book now! lol