• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

14 posts in this topic

Normal Rules

:rulez:

No HoH or Probies

1st :takeit: wins the book out right. I will listen to PMs but a :takeit: in the thread will trump our talks. If you win the book via PM a :takeit: in the thread will trump you until either you or me pulls the book.

I will accept PayPal, Check or Money order (paying by check or MO take 3% off)

Time payments are fine also just contact me for more info.

Shipping is 5$ in the US 11$ in Canada or 15$ World Wide. For the 1st 3 Slabs after that shipping will increase to 11$ US 20$ Canada and 25$ World Wide.

Ok, so I bought this Friday and just got it in hand today. I also got offered a 4.0 today which I think I am going to buy as that is a keeper grade for me. I am trying to get all the Marvel SA stuff in 4.0.

Last GPA was this book like I said I bought it Friday. The GPA before it was 3875$ and 4400$.

I will have better scans tomorrow but I do want to point out that there is rust on the staples. Other than that the book looks in good shape. Cream to Off-White pages.

asking 3800$ Shipped or send me a PM.

T2eC16JHJHwE9n8igtrkBQE1QnMuJw60_57-1.jpg

What did you buy it at?

Damn what timing :(

You're telling me I had planned to keep it but I got an email today about a 4.0 I have been chasing for a while. If I can make that happen I have to give it a shot.

Ahh...memory lane... :cloud9:

This is my old book that I sold almost 2 years ago. My Dad was the original owner, and we found a batch of comics in his attic way back in the early '80's (in NJ, so not too affected by the heat). This was the prize jewel. Man, I loved this book and was so proud of it. I kept it safe in Mylar (and eventually a CGC case) until the one day I decided to secure it away for safe keeping, and I stuck it in a locked fireproof safe. Hence the rusty staples (I had no idea a flame retardant would affect the staples...UGH!).

Anyway, it was truly a beautiful book and looks exactly like it did when we parted ways a few years ago. I changed my focus to GA, so this book helped me in part to purchase my first GA key, Sensation Comics #1.

Good luck with the sale. It really is a great book and will make a great addition to someone's collection.