• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

Matt Hawkins just posted this page from TT #7 on his facebook page. Um, I want it. It will probably be for sale at about $125-$150 is my guess, if anyone here really wants it I won't buy it, let me know, otherwise I'm gonna add it to my collection.

You found it so its all yours, but I would buy that in a heart beat

If you really want it I would contact the artist or his agent in advance with a deposit or full payment. Once they post it, it's open to anyone. I'm not after it, just saying. TT OA has not been blowing up, so I think you would be safe, but you never know. R

I have been buying off of the Interior pages. I have a bunch of pieces actually but thanks for the heads up. Ill shoot Matt a message

Contact Jason at Interior Pages. Matt will not have any control over the art sales. I've bought from Interior Pages before and they have good terms for holds.

+1 on the congrats for Matt on the movie writing. Also agree that I hope it does not impact his comic writing. Hopefully it will give him some much deserved recognition.

I definitely don't want to see Think Tank interrupted, but agree that Matt deserves a shot at Hollywood writing also. If anything, there is the potential that this movie is extremely successful and then Matt has an "In" to Hollywood and can get Think Tank made into a TV show. He already pitched it once, an now that Producers can read the series rather than a small -script pitch, it should have more legs.

I just re-read TT #5 and 6, this is head and shoulders my favorite series to read right now.

I searched through a few peer reviews. ACS normally has everything and had nothing listed. His Twitter account said he was a physicist and he mentioned his article in science class with the human genome, so it could be about anything really.

You can check this out. I don't think it's the same guy, since Matt's been in the comic industry for about 18 years, but you might uncover what you're looking for.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=%22Matt+Hawkins%22&hl=en&as_sdt=0,47

Does everyone read the "Science Class" content at the back of the book? If not, you are missing out. That's were you find out how all the stuff Dr. Loren creates actually exists in the real world. Genetic targeted weapons, MetalStorm machine guns, SpyFly... it's really cool stuff (thumbs u

Does everyone read the "Science Class" content at the back of the book? If not, you are missing out. That's were you find out how all the stuff Dr. Loren creates actually exists in the real world. Genetic targeted weapons, MetalStorm machine guns, SpyFly... it's really cool stuff (thumbs u

I love that part of the book; I enjoy that feature more than the letters section in some books.

I love that part of the book; I enjoy that feature more than the letters section in some books.

+1

Wow. I'm listening to the Time-travel link that Hawkins put in the Military Dossier and this Andrew Basiago guy is out there.

He is either a paranoid schizophrenic or a guy who wants attention that has thoroughly memorized a large amount of false information. Either way, that link sends you to a page with an audio clip on it and it is crazy.

http://www.gorillawire.com/?p=5198 if you want to check it out.

Does anyone know if it has been comfirmed thatThink Tank is now an ongoing?

It's been advertised as "ongoing" in the back of certain issues (TommyV will remember which). Matt has not confirmed how long it will run though. He likes the series.