• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

How annoying.. I had that happen to me with this last year's SDCC Poyo book. The seller was "surprised" I did not like it as a lot of his customers had been sooooo happy. ughh...

Just check and this book was not identified as being signed. It's not a lot of money, but as a fan I would have liked another blue label. :cry:

lol

i've sent them a message, just saying that it was in poor condition when i got it and that the jiffy bag wasn't adequate protection for it. i'll see what they say.

Mind sending me a PM with the seller ID? I try to keep a list of sellers to avoid because of issues such as these.

Mind sending me a PM with the seller ID? I try to keep a list of sellers to avoid because of issues such as these.

It's a UK seller so you should be ok.

Yeah we are the worst postage wise, unless you order from a comic store (apart from ForbiddenPlanet) People just don't seem to understand that you might want to keep your comics in good condition. I always contact sellers over here before they post to tell them how to pack the items.

It's a UK seller so you should be ok.

Phew. Thanks. I seem to run into this problem with Amazon sellers a lot.