• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

So who out there has a ashcan? I know I do. Who else is the question.

There are certainly under 95 of these "on the streets" so my guess is probably 65 people tops

where do you get that number?

Print run of 150.

Subtract what I and someone else I know have puts less than 95 on the street. Using the thought process that a few people have more than 1 out of those 95= estimated 65 people. Not fact, just a guess

Print run of 150.

Subtract what I and someone else I know have puts less than 95 on the street. Using the thought process that a few people have more than 1 out of those 95= estimated 65 people. Not fact, just a guess

So.... you're selling :wishluck:

Print run of 150.

So.... your selling :wishluck:

+1 :cloud9:

+2

Print run of 150.

So.... your selling :wishluck:

+1 :cloud9:

+2

+3 I could use another one

Print run of 150.

(or bragging!)

So I read both Think Tank and Nowhere Men now. Right now I enjoyed Nowhere Men better, but I have to admit I liked the card trick at the end of Think Tank it was damn funny. In fact I would be first in line to purchase one lol.

I think both are good books, but I think Nowhere Men had a better built in audience in then Think Tank does. NW is sold out locally while I can still get copies of TT.

So I read both Think Tank and Nowhere Men now. Right now I enjoyed Nowhere Men better, but I have to admit I liked the card trick at the end of Think Tank it was damn funny. In fact I would be first in line to purchase one lol.

I think both are good books, but I think Nowhere Men had a better built in audience in then Think Tank does. NW is sold out locally while I can still get copies of TT.

I suggest you read all four of Think Tank, the art and story is just better than Nowhere Men. You can't compare.

Print run of 150.

(or bragging!)

Actually, pointing out that if you can find one.....buy it!