• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

Finally got around to reading issue 5 that I picked up from Matt at the AACC last week... Very good issue; not really where I was expecting the story to go. The science in this series has the Michael Crichton 'crazy-but-probably-exists' feel to it.

I'm really interested to see where this is going.

I just ordered some from the Top Cow store, thanks for the heads up! I grabbed 3 of the #5 Variants and 3 of the Dossiers ones as well as my third second print #1 and a third #3 so I have my 3 full runs! (Still need 1 more #1 Variant)

So a signed 1-4 set sold yesterday. Asing was 74.95 but cant see what was offered.

Bagus variants are still around 20-25 bucks.

Regul;ar #1 covers are still around 8-12 dollars.

Signed set went for $69.99 :grin:

I'm selling mine for $120 hah. Unsigned. I'll be lucky to even get $50, but I thought I would try.

I didn't see any #5 variants today, but I went to a store I never went to to look for Morning Glories #14 and old Chew issues. I was there when they were unlocking the store and they only had one #5 regular.