• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

Nice to see the sdcc cover going up. I grabbed like 9 or 10 around x-mas for $10 each. I grabbed one around issue one. Read 1-4 and grabbed about 8 more.

Cracking open 5 tomorrow. It's been too long since #4.

It was a Mini that got extended cause it was popular. If sales stay up the creators talked about wanting to make it an ongoing. Good quote from the back of issue 1 or 2 from Hawkins that says something along the lines of him 'liking to write 100+ issues'.

no ones paying 120 dollars for 1-3

I know. I put it up there because it was free listing fees and the hope that someone would be dumb enough to do it.

Someone maybe not dumb, but just not informed, because as of yesterday you could get multiples of #'s 2 & 3 at cover from the TopCow store. They are sold out of #1-3, and the Arizona Con Military Dossier Exclusive limited to 250!

no ones paying 120 dollars for 1-3

I know. I put it up there because it was free listing fees and the hope that someone would be dumb enough to do it.

Someone maybe not dumb, but just not informed, because as of yesterday you could get multiples of #'s 2 & 3 at cover from the TopCow store. They are sold out of #1-3, and the Arizona Con Military Dossier Exclusive limited to 250!

(thumbs u