• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

Anyone have opinions on if the CGC ebay #1 is being shilled?
clinky

I don't know if it's shill or not (although boardies think everything is shill - I brought something up one time and was informed that not everything is shill - lol ).

I do have a 9.8 slab of this book so it's cool to know it's getting love, although I'm not selling...

As I said before... Think Tank SDCC Exclusive is my RRP lol

I have 5 SDCC editions coming from TopCow I ordered last week. I was searching about their site and came across the TPB. There was an option to add. TT Bagus variant for an extra $5.00, so I jump on that. My point.... you truly have to search around you never know what you will find. Who would of thought looking at the TPB and find a Bagus variant.

The art in this book is just fantastic. Great detail and shading.

After this last issue we know David is working on this dark project, but there is no way he's actually building it for what he claims. Any ideas on whats gonna happen?