• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

The art in this book is just fantastic. Great detail and shading.

After this last issue we know David is working on this dark project, but there is no way he's actually building it for what he claims. Any ideas on whats gonna happen?

I dont even want to try and figure it out. Thats what I like best about this book...I have no clue whats coming next [especially with all of the cool gadgets]

The book is so unpredictable, it will be hard to think what's going on inside David's mind. I don't think it's in his nature anymore to kill hundreds or thousands of people, so he may be using the newly developed toxin as a bargaining chip for his freedom? I don't think he will use it for its sole purpose of genocide, nor do I think he would use it to escape the camp either. All I know is it will be very interesting to see where the story arc goes.

The art in this book is just fantastic. Great detail and shading.

After this last issue we know David is working on this dark project, but there is no way he's actually building it for what he claims. Any ideas on whats gonna happen?

I dont even want to try and figure it out. Thats what I like best about this book...I have no clue whats coming next [especially with all of the cool gadgets]

exactly, I have no idea where this story is going. You think it is all figured out and then boom (ie last page of the issue 4)

someone else make a guess!

I don't think that he's gonna try and make another escape so quickly. So this will be for something good for humanity, or good for himself in some way.

I'm tired of the PP thread being bumped for no reason. Anyone check out 'House of Cards' on netflix? I just watched chapter 1. Looks promising.

Book #5 was great (TT).

I think he's planning something epic (bigger than an escape) - some type of major hack or shutting down defense systems or destroying weapons, etc.

2c

I dont know, I think its deeper than that. I think he is super hurt by the betrayal of his "first real" girlfriend and his humanity is shutting down.

Was an awesome twist with the wife and child at the end

We'll see... He's a super genius and I hope his logic is still working. In other words, I hope he doesn't develop the genetic weapon they are talking about. Can't see it, but IT WOULD be an interesting development for the series if he turned dark. I just can't see it.

We'll see... He's a super genius and I hope his logic is still working. In other words, I hope he doesn't develop the genetic weapon they are talking about. Can't see it, but IT WOULD be an interesting development for the series if he turned dark. I just can't see it.

Im not saying I think he will turn dark per say as I think the girl will eventually be able to reach him...but I bet they explore the dark path for a bit

I just read the 1st issue and it seems pretty cool. He is the ultimate genius slacker. I'll give 2-4 a read today.

What?!

Where the heck have you been on this title? You have been missing out my friend.

BTW, did you read A&A this month? Awesome stuff

Got a big box from Top Cow today. #5 variants, Dossier variants, and Arizona Prints. If you dont have a print yet, I recommend it...its bad arse!

Heh. I actually went to put this stuff away today and I found something very cool. My stacks of #5 variants are still sealed in the wrapper.

4vfqiv.jpg

I just read the 1st issue and it seems pretty cool. He is the ultimate genius slacker. I'll give 2-4 a read today.

What?!

Where the heck have you been on this title? You have been missing out my friend.

BTW, did you read A&A this month? Awesome stuff

I will pick up Valiant today and give it a read.

Is this series on going? Just finished my read and really enjoy it. A lot of tech terms and the end of issue weapons-explanation is very interesting info. All the quote from famous scientists show Matt put in a lot of reading/research before writing this story. The ditch of Twilight and the explanation of vampire/werewolf is good. I just hope this is on going series.

Is this series on going? Just finished my read and really enjoy it. A lot of tech terms and the end of issue weapons-explanation is very interesting info. All the quote from famous scientists show Matt put in a lot of reading/research before writing this story. The ditch of Twilight and the explanation of vampire/werewolf is good. I just hope this is on going series.

The writer who is also the president at Topcow wants to write 100 issues as he has said in the letter pages of the first issue but it all depends on how well it sells.