• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

This deserves a bump.

I just finished the one shot. I was kind of disappointed with it (maybe because I already work in the industry and know most of what he's talking about?). I am going to read #5 tonight. I had no idea it was suppose to be a mini, but just got a lot of love for more issues.

And I have the SDCC variant in a pile for CGC at Philly comic con.

I had no idea is was a mini either

In the back of #3 they say their publisher just told them to start working on more because it was selling so well and that there would be a delay between #4 and 5 while they worked. Then #4 they say the same thing again and said there might be an extra science class to keep us entertained (which was the one shot in January).

Maybe, gotta see how many i got left. I thik someone stole my bagus variants i just checked and i cant find them :P

I would love to buy a few more #1a`s also so keep me in mind if you sell

Dibs - lol

It's all good either way. I have 3 #1a and 1 SDCC variant (9.8 - :cloud9: )

Maybe, gotta see how many i got left. I thik someone stole my bagus variants i just checked and i cant find them :P

I would love to buy a few more #1a`s also so keep me in mind if you sell

Dibs - lol

It's all good either way. I have 3 #1a and 1 SDCC variant (9.8 - :cloud9: )

If you need to get rid of that sdcc variant, I could help you out. :D

I just picked up a pair of the SDCCs from a boardie here in VF/NM condition. One looks like it will press out beautifully. Might as well add it to the stack going to Joeypost for MegaCon onsite grading.

The other copy will remain with me in my raw complete set. As of today, I have them all!!

I'm also considering slabbing my Arizona Dossier vanity variant. It came from TopCow in amazing condition.