• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

I just got these in today, shared it on the Original Art board, so I figured I'd share it here too. And I agree with the last post, I am chomping at the bit for every new Think Tank to come out, and it is one of the books that is read within the first few hours I get it, not one that sits on my reader pile for a few weeks. I will be getting in two CGC 9.8 SS Think Tank #1 SDCC Variants probably tomorrow if anyone is interested, signed by Matt Hawkins in Silver pen up top, they are going to look amazing. I'll share scans of them too when I get them in. Here are my original art pieces from today's mail:

Issue #1, Page #1 (first Think Tank page ever)

image_zpscc8f2521.jpg

Issue #1, Page #6 (first page of Dr. David Loren)

image_zps2b13899f.jpg

Issue #1, Page #19 (first page of Mirra Sway)

image_zpsf81bf5a5.jpg

Tommy V - You've made my night

I knew it was ONGOING. But seeing it in print kicks *spoon*

#5 Vanity Variant (you know the one) available at Midtown (FYI).

Long Live TT!!!

I know it started off as 4 or whatever (I jumped on it late). But then I thought the thread was talking about how they bumped it to 12. I am thinking ongoing means it is bumped even higher. Maybe the TPB did really well.

Tommy V - You've made my night

I knew it was ONGOING. But seeing it in print kicks *spoon*

#5 Vanity Variant (you know the one) available at Midtown (FYI).

Long Live TT!!!

Yay, grabbed a few of the vanity. Anyone know if its a 1:1?