• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

So who read #7 , thoughts?

IMO its one of the best issues yet and the ending was AWESOME.

I didnt think this book could continue to get better [when IMO its one of the best out right now] but it does!

Each issue outdoes the last. It's great stuff.

So who read #7 , thoughts?

IMO its one of the best issues yet and the ending was AWESOME.

I didnt think this book could continue to get better [when IMO its one of the best out right now] but it does!

Each issue outdoes the last. It's great stuff.

THIS!

also, LOVED the beginning of the "letters' section.

This isn't a superheroes book, ( ) isnt coming back

So I know a few weeks ago we talked about supporting a book so it continues. That book was Rachel Rising. I know we didn't cause it to blow up like it did, but a lot of boardies got copies before that news. I really think we should support this book. Matt Hawkins knows the direction he wants to go with this. He started it off thinking TV show. He needs more support to make more than 12 issues. And if it is any incentive #1 1st print (regular cover) is on the rise again. I've sold two this past week and I've been watching a few that also sold.

Read #7 earlier today. Still love this series. After reading the "Science Class" section and per the request of Matt Hawkins, if you haven't given this series a try, please do. No hype here... just a great comic that you should be reading. And I'll go a step further to say that everyone that has read this book on the boards and indicated they liked it.

So.... give Think Tank a shot. Cause I wanna keep this one around (thumbs u

Read #7 earlier today. Still love this series. After reading the "Science Class" section and per the request of Matt Hawkins, if you haven't given this series a try, please do. No hype here... just a great comic that you should be reading. And I'll go a step further to say that everyone that has read this book on the boards and indicated they liked it.

So.... give Think Tank a shot. Cause I wanna keep this one around (thumbs u

+1 This book has always been at the top of my list. No movie deals, not optioned for a TV series... Just a great read (thumbs u