• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Currently bought 3 of NYCC variant and third eye. Have a deal in the works to pick up 3 of the Forbidden planet one. Trying to find someone to take my money for a b/w variant but seems no one here was able to get one (that is selling it) so I might have to go to bay (really don't want to).

http://www.theinteriorpages.com/2012/06/07/bedlam/

Most of Issue #1 is gone though (consider it's 46 pages too)

Thanks for the link, I'm debating dropping that kind of money on a page of Oa and the book isn't even out yet. Tough call, if that page where someone mentioned playing cards was there I would pull the trigger

I think everyone an their mother would want that page. Though they might not even list it because he wants to keep it for himself. Which I don't blame him, it's a great looking scene.

He's sold a lot of the OA in the last few days. It's like most collectibles though, you gotta go with your gut and roll the dice early because when EVERYBODY knows about it, those same pages will be 3-10x as expensive.

Agreed. My gut is hurting because I bought a lot of it lol

Though, my perspective was - I loved the first issue and and hopeful it's going to take off (only so we'd get a decent run out of it) plus I'm not planning on buying up OA for a whole lot of issues, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity on #1.

Like some folks have said, early November should be interesting once the book is out and we can see some reaction. They certainly are selling it hard though.