• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

This might turn out to be another mind the gap.. over rated bust...

And Spawn #177 could be worth more than 25c next year.

It's all a gamble.

But thanks for the encouraging words (thumbs u

What other covers do we have coming?

The RoastedBagel's Lox & Cream Cheese Variant

f9y3Z.jpeg

Bagel - were you hungover in that shot.... lol

This might turn out to be another mind the gap.. over rated bust...

And Spawn #177 could be worth more than 25c next year.

It's all a gamble.

But thanks for the encouraging words (thumbs u

I think that having Nick Spencer tied into this title will bring the readers that soon will turn to collectors.

hey guys,

I got a black and white sketch off a vendor who told me that there was a lot of people at the breakfast and he said that they all got a copy. He figured based on the table size and all there was about 350 to 400 people there.

The print on it will end up being at least 250, more likely 500. Anything otherwise is wishful thinking and artificial price inflating. 2c

EDIT: http://www.diamondcomics.com/Home/1/1/3/736?articleID=113135

Breakfast was FREE to all diamond retailers and a guest. Doubt they put on an event for 100 people.

Edited by HugeRosen

Pinky: Even if you don't like lox, its still a rare book, I'll see if I can't find you the less saltier nova edition :D

Andy: That was on our Independence day a few years ago, I don't think I was hungover. I was however hungover in this shot.

And yes, I was eating bagels and lox and LOVING it.

BDrmJ.jpeg

Anyone know how much the postage would be to order the Forbidden Planet variants from the UK?

Is it a UK only Variant?

Yep, should cost around £8 ($13) that would be my guess.

That's good to know, I will certainly be popping to the London Megastore First thing on the 31st :)

Soooo... poll which ones of you bought a NYCC variant whether at the show or from one of the fine people offering it on the boards? And how many?

I put myself down for 3. Liked the preview I read so want at least one for my collection and if the book hits big maybe sell one off down the road. But don't want to go all in and have it blow up in my face :grin:

Anyone know how much the postage would be to order the Forbidden Planet variants from the UK?

Doesnt much matter at the price they were advertising. I would imagine they have either sold out by now or would/should jack up the price. Will see how all this plays out.

You can pre order from them online and it means nothing. I have had orders cancelled on me a lot, even when items have been in stock.