• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Image, most publishers for that matter NEVER disclose print runs.

( Image said ltd to 500. That can mean they printed a KaJillion but were offering 500 at NYCC )

You know what? I'm sick of this game.

Since I bought 100 copies, it's in my interest to have the print run be 500.

500 it is.

I own 20% of the print run.

Lucky me.

So you DID get some.

Thanks for sharing the love,especially when you told me in a PM that you would get me some.

>>So you DID get some.

Thanks for sharing the love,especially when you told me in a PM that you would get me some.<<

Actually Andy,

You asked me by PM to pick you up 5 Bedlam at NYCC & to head over to the CGC booth for you and have them graded if I didn't mind.

I politely said that I would try.

Sorry man.

I did not have the extra time at NYCC to pick you up 5 Bedlam & to head over to the CGC booth for you and have them graded. Sorry.

I was considering selling you 5 raw Bedlam from NYCC upon returning Monday, but noticed that you removed yourself the PM conversation that you started. Figured you had some, they seem plentiful enough. ( even though ONLY 500 were printed ;)

I do promote comics on this system,but rarely sell them.

( I don't think I ever have )

Again Sir, I'm so sorry that I did not have the extra time at NYCC ( while servicing it's 116,000 attendees ) to pick you up 5 Bedlam & to head over to the CGC booth for you and have them graded.

I still haven't unpacked MY Bedlam's pal.

Sorry.

Edited by LarrysComics

>>So you DID get some.

Thanks for sharing the love,especially when you told me in a PM that you would get me some.<<

Actually Andy,

You asked me by PM to pick you up 5 Bedlam at NYCC & to head over to the CGC booth for you and have them graded if I didn't mind.

I politely said that I would try.

Sorry man.

I did not have the extra time at NYCC to pick you up 5 Bedlam & to head over to the CGC booth for you and have them graded. Sorry.

I was considering selling you 5 raw Bedlam from NYCC upon returning Monday, but noticed that you removed yourself the PM conversation that you started. Figured you had some, they seem plentiful enough. ( even though ONLY 500 were printed ;)

I do promote comics on this system,but rarely sell them.

( I don't think I ever have )

Again Sir, I'm so sorry that I did not have the extra time at NYCC ( while servicing it's 116,000 attendees ) to pick you up 5 Bedlam & to head over to the CGC booth for you and have them graded.

I still haven't unpacked MY Bedlam's pal.

Sorry.

Aw Larry.........I was trying the guilt trip on you - it still didn't work :cry:

No I got some from elsewhere which are sitting at CGC right now - but I did appreciate you trying.

I removed myself,as if you had them,you would have said.

You never struck me as the shy or retiring type lol

Anyway - as you are now totally endebted to me by ruining my entire weekend waiting for your PM that never came :taptaptap: I feel its only fair that you send me at least 5 Larry Revival "secret project" issues that you have in your top secret facility in Area L.

At least 5. :wishluck:

I will be waiting..... :hi:

Andy

PS: seriously man,don't sweat it,I had a chap do the good deed for me,and figured - Hell, Larry's there - why not, just for a little topping.

Its all good :foryou:

How long does it take you to set up these Bedlam/Revival/Chew variants anyway.

I for one would love to hear how its concieved - wanna share it here or even start another thread?

How long does it take you to set up these Bedlam/Revival/Chew variants anyway.

I for one would love to hear how its concieved - wanna share it here or even start another thread?

Hi Larry,

I for one would love to know this too. Personally l find your experiences and insights interesting and helpful.

(thumbs u

>>Just contact Todd Martinez at Image. Its no secret.<<

Psst, "chainnball", : I have a secret just for you,

Image books are creator owned. You have to work out the specifics with the individual creator(s).

Then you deal with Image central.

At least that's how it has worked for me over the last decade.

:0

Edited by LarrysComics

Got my OA today ... the seller was kind enough to include an 11' by 7' draft of the last page that Madder plays cards with the child at no additional cost. The page looked like it was pulled out of the trash, but it was free and is super cool. Very cool of Interior Pages. I thought I should share that info with others who are likely to do business with the company in the future.

Edited by Nico Esq

Got my OA today ... the seller was kind enough to include an 11' by 7' draft of the last page at no additional cost. The page looked like it was pulled out of the trash, but it was free and is super cool. Very cool of Interior Pages. I thought I should share that info with others who are likely to do business with the company in the future.

Lets see a picture!

Got my OA today ... the seller was kind enough to include an 11' by 7' draft of the last page that Madder plays cards with the child at no additional cost. The page looked like it was pulled out of the trash, but it was free and is super cool. Very cool of Interior Pages. I thought I should share that info with others who are likely to do business with the company in the future.

Yeah, apparently Riley uses prelims as packing material. lol

>>Just contact Todd Martinez at Image. Its no secret.<<

Psst, "chainnball", : I have a secret just for you,

Image books are creator owned. You have to work out the specifics with the individual creator(s).

Then you deal with Image central.

At least that's how it has worked for me over the last decade.

:0

Or you just call Todd...

>>Or you just call Todd...<<

Siiiigh...

Ok. sure.

And Todd tells you to contact the individual creator first.

How many variants have you done with Image?

I have a couple dozen under my belt.

Believe what you want.

Edited by LarrysComics

Read a copy of the NYCC Bedlam No. 1.

I'm interested to see if Madder faked his death or if the weird Dr. was responsible. In fact, I'm not completely sure who Madder is? I wonder if they'll pull a 6th Sense type move on us. Regardless, it was truly terrifying. I think this book is going to be huge.

Read a copy of the NYCC Bedlam No. 1.

I'm interested to see if Madder faked his death or if the weird Dr. was responsible. In fact, I'm not completely sure who Madder is? I wonder if they'll pull a 6th Sense type move on us. Regardless, it was truly terrifying. I think this book is going to be huge.

i read it as well ...

The art is not great, but the story is fantastic so far