• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

>>Man oh Man....everyone should make what they can off of this kind of thing and then GTFO before they are the last one holding the, used to be, hot potato.<<<

I will be sure to bring that up with everyone this week.

"comix4fun" is NOT pleased...

Noted.

lol Sorry if that pisses in your cheerios, but I think the crash of 90's and the variants that helped cause it are historical fact.

I don't think I am the only one who knows that either. All those closed comic shops and guys with 150 copies of X-Force #1 or Rai and the Future Force #9 probably agree.

Speculation on Moderns only works if you get rid of them almost immediately. For every Walking Dead that you are rewarded for hanging onto, there are probably 100 books you won't be able to give away.

Some people just choose to ignore it, especially if they've got something to gain at the moment, Sir. (thumbs u

Annnd you fail to see what is right in front of your eyes

*It's NOT just about the variant. It's about a historic effort to support properties at a monetary level that matters, with exclusive in store displays & promotions for the creators by retailers. We are NOT interested in a "cash grab", only supporting one issue. If we are in. We are "IN".

Annnd you fail to see what is right in front of your eyes

:facepalm:

Thank goodness it's just regarding variants and not other, more serious, issues.

That gif make me smile every time.

Ryan

I do it for you. :luhv:

Love it!

That GIF is a happy pleasure of my own as well. Albeit the man had his faults. I still love the heck out of him.

+1

80's Jackson - AMAZING

90's Jackson - SCARY

Just got my grades for the 2 Sketch RRPs I picked up and subbed at NYCC, 9.8 on both.

Dropped off a bunch of color Nycc blue label subs at the CGC booth this weekend in Austin.

(worship)

just dont post a picture of them all at once....you might be accused of trying to show off ;)

Edited by CBT

Just got my grades for the 2 Sketch RRPs I picked up and subbed at NYCC, 9.8 on both.

Dropped off a bunch of color Nycc blue label subs at the CGC booth this weekend in Austin.

(worship)

just dont post a picture of them all at once....you might be accused of trying to show off ;)

lol

(worship)

It would just be another "Try again" moment

tombradyfail.jpg

Originally Posted By: BeachBum

I'll take it!! :takeit: x1....

Whaat? A guy can try? (:

:whistle:

Edited by Hidden

Originally Posted By: BeachBum

I'll take it!! :takeit: x1....

Whaat? A guy can try? (:

:whistle:

:takeit:

Well if everyone else is trying then I may as well. Although 5 in 2 doesn't go lol