• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Everything I do is for charity. In fact the next sales thread I have will be for a charity.

All sales will go to the "Beachbum wants to show a profit this year and hopefully have some money for a home down payment" charity.

The BeachBum Scholarship Fund is my favorite organization. :applause:

"A Dre is a terrible thing to waste."

Everything I do is for charity. In fact the next sales thread I have will be for a charity.

All sales will go to the "Beachbum wants to show a profit this year and hopefully have some money for a home down payment" charity.

Did you drop ship those 25 books for me yet? :shy:

Just made the rounds calling the stores. Most are keeping them for their customers, wont know till later in the week, or aren't open yet! Im optimistic still though! I will find one that isn't $20 each.

Third eye eBay store has them for $15 free shipping look at the link Rosen posted above, there's like 5 left. Just pull the trigger, Tates ain't getting these things.

I'll buy 1 for my own collection. These are not for flipping. There's going to be 2000 of these at least and if they keep adding new retailers as they produce more variants, the print run will be even higher on future 'phantom' variants. If you are lucky enough to live close to one of the retailers, maybe you will get it cheaper. Otherwise you are stuck ordering from the ones that have eBay or online stores at whatever they choose to charge. 2c

^^

If they can sell 10,000 they will print 10,000.

Graham Crackers has them, just ordered some.

+1 Thanks for letting a variety of shops do this Larry. Graham Crackers is in my backyard.

You really believe this is how it works don't you?

Larry can't do it without the others!

Larry - you are truly the Pied Piper - all of Hamblin have emptied thier banks lol

Just checked and Jay Company has the Bedlam Phantom back up. Wanting $25 now! Glad I got mine last night for much less. Supply and demand I guess.

But remember, it's not a cash grab :baiting:

I'm glad we are on the same wavelength mate.

This will end in tears.

They won't be Larrys :hi:

It's impossible to buy every variant really. Especially for me here in Australia. I can see this happening for every single issue so after #1 it's regular issues only for me.

I just can't wait to actually read the book at least through to issue 5 and see how the story develops. It's gonna be an awesome book I feel, but I'm growing tired of all the "exclusive" variants.

It's easier after you lose that OCD compulsion bug (easier said than done). I quickly realized it was more enjoyable to me to just cherry pick the covers I like (not specific to Bedlam, but in general) than try to get everything as that "everything" just keeps getting to ridiculous levels when you talk about Modern comics.

It's easier after you lose that OCD compulsion bug (easier said than done). I quickly realized it was more enjoyable to me to just cherry pick the covers I like (not specific to Bedlam, but in general) than try to get everything as that "everything" just keeps getting to ridiculous levels when you talk about Modern comics.

I do exactly that also. And usually I buy one or two variants at most. I bought the NYCC, Forbidden Planet and Third Eye variants of #1. I won't be buying any variants in future issues though. There will be at least 5 variants per issue I'm guessing

Comickaze has them up now. limit of 3, buying only one makes it steep due to shipping but if you are getting 2 or 3 the price with shipping isnt 2 bad. 1 book with shipping is like $18, but if you buy 2 it's $30 shipped, buy 3 and price for book is a little bit better. Granted is Graham Cracker gets more thats ideal as they seem to be the least on the internets at this point.

BEDLAM #1 (MR) 2ND PRINTING

IMAGE COMICS

(W) Nick Spencer (A) Riley Rossmo (CA) Frazer Irving

Fillmore Press was once Madder Red, a homicidal maniac and criminal overlord who terrorized the town of Bedlam for years. Then he got better. This is what happens next. A double-sized introduction to a blood-soaked cityscape of murder, mayhem, and mystery by NICK SPENCER (MORNING GLORIES, THIEF OF THIEVES) and RILEY ROSSMO (REBEL BLOOD, GREEN WAKE)!

SHIPS 11/28

Comickaze has them up now. limit of 3, buying only one makes it steep due to shipping but if you are getting 2 or 3 the price with shipping isnt 2 bad. 1 book with shipping is like $18, but if you buy 2 it's $30 shipped, buy 3 and price for book is a little bit better. Granted is Graham Cracker gets more thats ideal as they seem to be the least on the internets at this point.

I can't seem to find these on Comickaze's page, anyone have a direct link?

http://comickazeonline.webs.com/

They only made 50 copies available for online sales so I would buy quickly...

Edited by Comic Book Guy

http://comickazeonline.webs.com/

They only made 50 copies available for online sales so I would buy quickly...

Thank you for the link, Purchased 3 Copies.