• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Sorry Larry. I made a mistake and I want to apologize.

Forbidden Planet - The worst retailer on the planet!!!

I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows that lucky guy that bought near mint book from FP.

i haven't found one yet locally....i'll need to check another LCS.

I'm seriously doubting 30k print run....when Saga came out every LCS had a stack, not so Bedlam.

Yeah, but now the world and his wife buy any Image number 1 that comes out, because it's like gonna make them rich,right?

I'm not sure if this is a cover art or will be one but it looks cool.

bedlam.jpg

Just curious - where did you find this one? I've seen it on Riley's art dealers site but it was cropped differently. Looks like someone edited out Madder's big bloody knife.

Tons at my local shops... picked up 5 at one and have another 5 waiting. No spine damage but damn those binary tears on the corners...

Are these tears only made up of 1's and 0's...?

:signfunny:

Was anyone disappointed by the first issue? I thought it was awesome. It was a great idea releasing this book on Halloween too. Talk about creepy. I think this book is going to be a great read. I hope they get it out on time.

Incidentally, I asked someone that attended Detroit what the print run was on the book, and he is saying it was only 500. Can anyone confirm?

This would not surprise me, as the Detroit con was MUCH MUCH SMALLER than NYCC (it was held in a Hyatt, for starters), but...they did up the print run on NYCC, so I guess that would have been possible on this one, too. Doesn't seem like that many on the 'bay, though...so I think 500 is feasible.

I loved it too. A perfect Halloween read and I think the Nick Spencer will have a lot of fun with the Character. I really loved how much content was in the book. I actually had to sit down and read it, if you get what I mean, And time flew. The prologue was haunting :eek:

Incidentally, I asked someone that attended Detroit what the print run was on the book, and he is saying it was only 500. Can anyone confirm?

This would not surprise me, as the Detroit con was MUCH MUCH SMALLER than NYCC (it was held in a Hyatt, for starters), but...they did up the print run on NYCC, so I guess that would have been possible on this one, too. Doesn't seem like that many on the 'bay, though...so I think 500 is feasible.

I certainly missed the boat with that one. I am guessing I will struggle to get hold of either the RRP or the Detroit variant :(

I certainly missed the boat with that one. I am guessing I will struggle to get hold of either the RRP or the Detroit variant :(

Trade you for OA! ;-)

Trade you for OA! ;-)

+1

Trade you for OA! ;-)

+1

+2 and I'm in the U.K ;)

I loved it too. A perfect Halloween read and I think the Nick Spencer will have a lot of fun with the Character. I really loved how much content was in the book. I actually had to sit down and read it, if you get what I mean, And time flew. The prologue was haunting :eek:

Haven't read it yet, but eagerly awaking the chance!