• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

I have gone through about 30 copies so far and they all have them to a degree. It bothers be because over time, I would assume these tears will only get worse.

only if u read them..

Who would do such a thing...?!?

I know most of us here are riding the book to make a profit but shouldn't we want a large portion of the general public to read them for the comic to really take off? Not to mention the more read, the less 9.8s are out there :insane:

That's what 2nd prints and TPBs are for!

Don't forget Comixology...

I have gone through about 30 copies so far and they all have them to a degree. It bothers be because over time, I would assume these tears will only get worse.

only if u read them..

I know most of us here are riding the book to make a profit but shouldn't we want a large portion of the general public to read them for the comic to really take off? Not to mention the more read, the less 9.8s are out there :insane:

I am guilty, I read bedlam online so i wouldnt have to ruin any of my copies, or at least risk ruining any 9.8s

only if u read them..

I am guilty, I read bedlam online so i wouldnt have to ruin any of my copies, or at least risk ruining any 9.8s

Come on man! That is what these are for!

31hjxcfoS6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

only if u read them..

Come on man! That is what these are for!

31hjxcfoS6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I really don't think one would ruin the comic as long as they were careful it was more about having the bottom left corner tear further

You guys would howl with laughter but for the past week I've had a big (& I mean big) cardboard box full of polystyrene packing 'plumps' (as I call them) under my letter box waiting for Bedlam variants to arrive from across the western world!! I've been living in dread fear of blunted corners ever since my postman pushed a recorded delivery large envelope thru my letterbox without getting me to sign it, thinking he was helping me!!! He went home a chastened man that day I can tell you!! :preach:

only if u read them..

Wait comics can be read :ohm

What's this reading that you speak of?