• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

mind the gap was such a bust.. my specuation was either thief of thieves or secret.. went secret.. wut a bust.. that was..

:facepalm:

everytime i think about that one i want to kick myself.. ohh well you win some u lose some..

Which is unfortunate. I love the book and still pick up each cover monthly, as does a friend of mine, Mind the Gap being the book that got her interested in comics.

I still like MTG. The almost 2 month delay on issue #2 absolutely crushed momentum.

Agreed. It's hard to create a sense of tension within a murder mystery when you have to wait too long for the answers. Attention spans being what they are nowadays, I can imagine most people just said 'screw it' and moved on.l

On the Bedlam topic, I received my Phantom covers from Graham's today. All 5 books are in great condition, and packaging took me a good amount of time to unwrap due to the sheer volume of packing materials used to safely ship the books. I'm more than pleased with my first transaction with them.

I still like MTG. The almost 2 month delay on issue #2 absolutely crushed momentum.

Agreed. It's hard to create a sense of tension within a murder mystery when you have to wait too long for the answers. Attention spans being what they are nowadays, I can imagine most people just said 'screw it' and moved on.l

On the Bedlam topic, I received my Phantom covers from Graham's today. All 5 books are in great condition, and packaging took me a good amount of time to unwrap due to the sheer volume of packing materials used to safely ship the books. I'm more than pleased with my first transaction with them.

agreed. Graham Crackers did a very nice job packing my order as well. Definitely ordering from them again. Great job, guys.

I get a good feeling inside when someone gives me positive feedback on my packaging skills, so I hope they sleep well tonight.

Edited by awakeintheashes

Cool - ebay flooded with in-store worthless variants which are dropping like rocks in an Ocean.

It's like the 90's again I hear people cry!

I guess thats what happens when people have to have a copy of this and a copy of that.

I wonder when FP and Larry are releasing the holo-foil Bedlam scratch'n'sniff version.

Smells like bullcrap apparently.

And we are being treated to a new "variant' once a week for 6 months!!

A Larry Detective comics variant perhaps.

Ah well buy for $19.99 and sell for $2.

That might snap a few out of this utter insanity that is happening under our noses. The only people making a dime are the stores.

Good luck to them for spotting the right time to act.

A new variant per week for 6 months..

Still not a cash grab though...

131729.jpg.a2f29a93725cabc8388ef782c2990dde.jpg

My 20 copies of Bedam #1 arrived from FP yesterday, along with 10 FP variants.

3 or 4 per bag, crammed into a mailer, packed into a cardboard box which must have been used as a football(soccer) in the warehouse.

Luckily, only 1 variant suffered severe cornerbending, 4 variants and 4 regular covers has spine ticks, the rest were/are nigh on perfect.

Same for me, three FP signed variants and 1x reg cover (spare) arrived today and by some miracle they are in lovely condition, any cousins from across the sea looking for a NM copy/s I need a Detroit variant to complete my set...

Edited by Matmarvel