• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Just got my copies of regular #1 from Midtown. Actually some of the best copies I've seen. Even the bindery tears that seem to be on a good portion of the print run were barely noticeable. Very impressed.

Edited by HugeRosen

Just got my copies of regular #1 from Midtown. Actually some of the best copies I've seen. Even the bindery tears that seem to be on a good portion of the print run were barely noticeable. Very impressed.

Got 2 regulars in from Midtown today. Not bad.

"I've had better" - (quoting Jim Carrey in Liar, Liar)

Haha. I don't expect greatness from midtown so I was very happy with the quality this time. Maybe they felt bad for sending me a ripped revival the last shipment.

I'm still waiting on my forbidden planet copies. I'm beginning to think it was sent pony express and the pony drowned trying to swim across the Atlantic.

I ordered a few things from Midtown (including a few regular bedlam 1s) and added a ton of those free Halloween comics to ensure they had to box it. The cheap shipping was shipped boxed - w/ a cell of thick bubble wrap protecting a paper envelope with all the comics inside (the better comics were bagged and boarded)

For $6 shipping, that was pretty dang good.

Haha. I don't expect greatness from midtown so I was very happy with the quality this time. Maybe they felt bad for sending me a ripped revival the last shipment.

I'm still waiting on my forbidden planet copies. I'm beginning to think it was sent pony express and the pony drowned trying to swim across the Atlantic.

Got these from an eBay seller yesterday. You got to be kidding me right? Two thick books shoved into one sleeve. Needless to say, the wrath is coming...

For you HugeRosen:

8185366951_7ebb1e82fa_z.jpg

Got these from an eBay seller yesterday. You got to be kidding me right? Two thick books shoved into one sleeve. Needless to say, the wrath is coming...

For you HugeRosen:

That's atrocious.

For you HugeRosen:

Looks like the "OLD" me...

:)

For you HugeRosen:

:facepalm:

Unfortunately since they won't be 9.4's, I won't be interested in buying them from you :grin:

Got my Third eye variant today from Third eye and wow it's a great looking book in person.

I also have to add the praise to Steve who helped me, an international buyer, immensely (worship)

Good to hear, but do you mind me asking how much the post was?

Not sure!

For you HugeRosen:

:facepalm:

Unfortunately since they won't be 9.4's, I won't be interested in buying them from you :grin:

I emailed the seller and haven't heard back... if I can't exchange them guess what Santa is bringing you for Christmas..... ? :foryou: