• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

I know - some on here deserve a serve - Balham isn't one of them.

Anyway - all forgotten now.

It must be time for hair of the dog....

Yup - I was absolutely ratted.

Bulmers - and loads of it.Was even an old-fashioned brawl between two twin brothers for entertainment.

Bulmers Cider? That stuff is the ultimate gut rot.

To Balham's Finest

I must admit to being somewhat, "refreshed" last night, and having re-read this thread,realise that some comments towards you reflect very badly upon myself.

I have no issue with the Legal profession or you as a person.

I offer you an unconditional apology, and hope you will accept.

Andy

Apology accepted - big of you to do it in "public".

To Balham's Finest

I must admit to being somewhat, "refreshed" last night, and having re-read this thread,realise that some comments towards you reflect very badly upon myself.

Andy

Please go and take these man crushes elsewhere. I don't know what is worse a lawyer or an Australian.

:insane:

I kidd, I kidd. Really though it is always crazy how insane or pissed off people can get over a comic book.

You want something to go crazy over, try getting a $12 an hour raise at work on Monday, to then come in on Tuesday and find out that your department is being closed and moved to a different state. That may cause you to start a little Bedlam. :)

To Balham's Finest

Andy

(thumbs u

To Balham's Finest

Andy

Please go and take these man crushes elsewhere. I don't know what is worse a lawyer or an Australian.

:insane:

I kidd, I kidd. Really though it is always crazy how insane or pissed off people can get over a comic book.

You want something to go crazy over, try getting a $12 an hour raise at work on Monday, to then come in on Tuesday and find out that your department is being closed and moved to a different state. That may cause you to start a little Bedlam. :)

An Australian Lawyer?

Read about your job loss - tough break,good luck with another job!

Agreed.

Get on the thatchers hold Andy!!(probably not in Aus) or Thatchers Katy

Indeed - it's that strong you have to be 18 just to view the website: Thatchers Cider

Got no choice mate - its either Bulmers or Strongbow....

Thatchers is way too strong for me - what is it 8% or something? Mindblowingly silly stuff.

Don't mind the odd pint or3 of 'Natch' when it comes around.

Ivan - you Eastonboy on OTIB?

Got my 3rd Eye and phantom's in from 3rd Eye...I had postage due! It was marked 8 ounces for 15 comics...needless to say I owed $17.21. I called up Steve at 3rd Eye and he immediately paid me the postage due! Outstanding guy and I definitely would do business with them again!

Got my 3rd Eye and phantom's in from 3rd Eye...I had postage due! It was marked 8 ounces for 15 comics...needless to say I owed $17.21. I called up Steve at 3rd Eye and he immediately paid me the postage due! Outstanding guy and I definitely would do business with them again!

That happened with my last two orders also, but they sent the postage due within minutes. Great books, and great guys!!

Agreed.

Get on the thatchers hold Andy!!(probably not in Aus) or Thatchers Katy

Indeed - it's that strong you have to be 18 just to view the website: Thatchers Cider

Got no choice mate - its either Bulmers or Strongbow....

Thatchers is way too strong for me - what is it 8% or something? Mindblowingly silly stuff.

Don't mind the odd pint or3 of 'Natch' when it comes around.

Ivan - you Eastonboy on OTIB?

Strongbow every time.

That happened with my last two orders also, but they sent the postage due within minutes. Great books, and great guys!!

Had an issue. Called Steve. No more issue. Steve rocks!