• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

I LOVE ME SOME BEDLAM :cloud9:

+1. So much that I bought some OA of issue 1! :) I'll post later this week if anyone cares to see.

I did this early on with Walking Dead, and well....that turned out pretty good. I really have faith in this book. Hope the story keeps getting better with 4 this week.

Like the way you think (thumbs u

+1. So much that I bought some OA of issue 1! :) I'll post later this week if anyone cares to see.

I did this early on with Walking Dead, and well....that turned out pretty good. I really have faith in this book. Hope the story keeps getting better with 4 this week.

Yeah, definitely post that!!

Love Rossmo's artwork.

Riley's rep - Jason with interiorpages.com - is great to deal with. I think there are still a couple of pages from Bedlam iss. 1 on the site. I bought the cover for Debris #4 that Riley did a few months ago - it looks fantastic in person.

Yeah, definitely post that up!

Please do (thumbs u

Yeah, definitely post that!!

Love Rossmo's artwork.

Riley's rep - Jason with interiorpages.com - is great to deal with. I think there are still a couple of pages from Bedlam iss. 1 on the site. I bought the cover for Debris #4 that Riley did a few months ago - it looks fantastic in person.

There's 1 page left, and yes Jason is excellent to deal with. I will be buying more in the near future as well.

Really nice idea..

As requested, here they are. :) Beggars cannot be choosers, and there were only a few pages left of issue one, but very happy to have snagged these. Sorry bout the poor pic quality. These look washed out, but are not.

c77eff69-4af0-4ec6-a8f5-7f4e59ca4e7c.jpg