• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

i'd rather read about scientists than a mass murderer

Which makes complete sense.

And is also the reason I don't see this title "blowing up", as I am sure that is the prevailing opinion.

There have been a couple panels that actually made me feel uncomfortable while reading them.

And is also the reason I don't see this title "blowing up", as I am sure that is the prevailing opinion.

So the prevailing opinion is that Bedlam won't rise in value? I've seen many more people betting that it will.

I have a Bedlam RRP that I don't know whether to sell now or hold...

I meant my thoughts are that people would rather read about scientists then a mass murderer. I'm not a flipper, so please don't take any investment advice from me, haha. I just like reading this book, but think the subject matter is probably holding it back from becoming a "hot" book ever since issue one hit the stands.

I meant my thoughts are that people would rather read about scientists then a mass murderer. I'm not a flipper, so please don't take any investment advice from me, haha. I just like reading this book, but think the subject matter is probably holding it back from becoming a "hot" book ever since issue one hit the stands.

I understand what you're saying. I remember some people on this thread a while back asking if it could be a TV show. HAHA. I had the exact thought about the content holding it back.

I will admit that I was a bit turnoff with #1 issue with happened to the little girl, and I was just about to give up on the series altogether, but with each passing issue I no longer see the main character as that psychopath in issue #1. I see him as someone who is a genius yet has a childlike or quirky way of going about things. Like he is not in control of his thinking/action, and like someone said that is a bit different than the norm where pretty much every other book character is in control of what they are doing.