• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

OK comics in Leeds (UK) had the Phantom variant on their shelves today

sent by Diamond.

Forbidden Planet (exclusive UK supplier of Phantom variants) didn't get any.

:roflmao:

Plenty of them in the FB in London today, its where I picked up mine :) My favourite cover of the Bedlam phantom variants so far

OK comics in Leeds (UK) had the Phantom variant on their shelves today

sent by Diamond.

Forbidden Planet (exclusive UK supplier of Phantom variants) didn't get any.

:roflmao:

Plenty of them in the FB in London today, its where I picked up mine :) My favourite cover of the Bedlam phantom variants so far

meant the Leeds store mate, they never get any Forbidden Planet variants

pull list once a month, pretty much leaves me out of all these conversations, sigh

I order all my stuff online (now) and I get two shipments a month, so I have to wait on most titles.

Bedlam.... I download the day of.

Looking forward to reading this now.

Matter of fact, I'm going to DO IT NOW!!

pull list once a month, pretty much leaves me out of all these conversations, sigh

I order all my stuff online (now) and I get two shipments a month, so I have to wait on most titles.

:golfclap:

Don't even have 4 in hand yet lol

So, what is the connection between Filmore and the priest? Its obvious he drugged her because the priest knew Filmore. This was a very good issue. I'm going out on a short limb to say that mask will be coming back out again.

So, what is the connection between Filmore and the priest? Its obvious he drugged her because the priest knew Filmore. This was a very good issue. I'm going out on a short limb to say that mask will be coming back out again.

I didn't get that from it at all.

Maybe he has his own fascination with the crimes, and just wants to talk to him in private, one sicko to another. Or maybe he has other reasons for wanting to question him in private. I just didn't get any overt indication that they know each other. It's possible, but...I didn't see anything that would indicate as much on the final page.