• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Not only is it incomprehensible, but I also find all of the main characters unlikeable...so, at the end of the day, I really don't care what that nasty school is doing to them, etc. So...what's the point?

I just hope and pray that Nick actually has some idea of where Bedlam is going...as MG really doesn't feel like there's any plan in place...and he wrote himself off the tracks a long time ago.

Not only is it incomprehensible, but I also find all of the main characters unlikeable...so, at the end of the day, I really don't care what that nasty school is doing to them, etc. So...what's the point?

I just hope and pray that Nick actually has some idea of where Bedlam is going...as MG really doesn't feel like there's any plan in place...and he wrote himself off the tracks a long time ago.

+1

I gave up on MG around issue 19 - I really wanted to like the book, but he made it too damn hard to do so.

holy petunias that looks great :o

My worries about Rossmo leaving are now at ease, cant wait to get my hands on next issue and see the art (and the continuation of the story of course :) )

Edited by Niro

To each their own, but I really don't get how anyone can be reading the book at this point and possibly think I'm just making it up as I go along. This always just sounds like people who dropped the book really early because it demanded too much attention-- which in and of itself is kinda depressing.

And I think Casey, Hunter, Jade, etc. are pretty sweet kids, but then, I write them for a living :)

Beautiful page! And very reassuring that there will be some degree of continuity of style after Rossmo's departure... though no doubt the new guy will put his own stamp on it. Can't wait to see more.