• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Pretty much. Just a variant cover that Larry solicited and sold through his store. Labeled it a "special edition" instead of calling it a reprint. Savvy (dishonest) marketing technique.

Pretty sure you're dead wrong & potentially libelous.

It was created for a signing that has been postponed until fall.

It's simply an ignorant statement to make.

Edited by LarrysComics

And the normal Image copies are selling well.

Plus the NYCC.

Things are moving for sure - sold 5 this week.

Slow and steady.

The Detroit comiccon seems to be the worst selling one, by far.

Which is strange as I believe its either the 2nd rarest or tied with the RRP [not sure on this print total]

Plus the NYCC.

Slow and steady.

I been buying NYCC cover. Got a 9.8 CGC from a boardie, a 9.6-9.8 raw from ebay, and is waiting for a NYCC sketch from ebay to come in. I think I am up to like 6 or 7 total on #1 now, and I am not even speculating on this one. If it will eventually get hot then I might sell 1 or 2 to get some money back. If not then I will enjoy keeping them. :)

Plus the NYCC.

Slow and steady.

Ahem... speaking of... ;)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=60&Number=6526383&Searchpage=1&Main=292307&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post6526383

As I understand, the Phantom OA covers were purchased by a single collector - the other Rossmo cover art is scattered here and there. There is no OA available for the regular Frazer Irving covers as they are all digital.

Contact Jason over at http://www.theinteriorpages.com/ for more details, but as mentioned all the good Rossmo stuff is pretty much gone so you'll have to fish in the secondary market for the most part.

Plus the NYCC.

Slow and steady.

Ahem... speaking of... ;)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=60&Number=6526383&Searchpage=1&Main=292307&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post6526383

Dude - pm me - got Issue #1 normal and NYCC #1 - sleeping soon - on nights.

She's an olympian (can't remember her name).

R

Michelle Jenneke - she Australian - did a 'photoshoot' recently... ;)

Holy did the momentum that this series had die quickly on eBay.

Did people get bored or just because of the hype going on with Sixth Gun divert everyone's attention as of late?

The only listings with bids on them are way under value right now.

Edited by Sarfa

i like to blame it on the variant overkill. especially the Virus Variant

Plus demand hasn't overtaken supply yet.

#1 is now selling above cover on ebay - 1 sold for $13, a couple more for $8, so its gaining traction.

If you look on ebay its just full of unsold phantoms.

Also look at Revival,its exactly the same, page after page of unsold phantom viruses.

Baffling business decision by Image tbh

As I said before, I'm selling 4-5 per week to regular buyers and a couple on ebay - in fairness, not as many as I would like!

The store in Belgium that took most of my Revivals also placed an order for some Bedlam #1's as well.

I needed to sell about 36 to break even, and I am almost there.

Took a while, but hopefully in two or three weeks its profit time!

Hopefully... :wishluck:

lol

There is so much good *spoon* out right now and people jump from one book/series to another. This series rocks though (thumbs u

+1. I hope it doesn't go up for awhile, still don't have enough stock piled yet!!

It's a marathon, not a sprint. So I'm perfectly happy accumulating at this point.

There is so much good *spoon* out right now and people jump from one book/series to another. This series rocks though (thumbs u

+1. I hope it doesn't go up for awhile, still don't have enough stock piled yet!!

It's a marathon, not a sprint. So I'm perfectly happy accumulating at this point.

That makes another +1! Love this book! And I'm with you on hoping they don't go up for awhile. Forget accumulating, I want ONE regular copy for my collection!! Thanks to you cujo, I have a Phantom Variant #1, but still waiting for a regular #1 9.8! (shrug)