• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: 30 Mylite2 bags w/ fullbacks (plus free UXM and Wolvie & X-Men books)

11 posts in this topic

Up for sale are 30 Current Mylite2 bags with 30 acid-free fullbacks.

Cost is $60 in the United States.

As a special bonus, I'll include FREE COMICS! Act now, and I'll include issues 1-16 of the new Uncanny X-Men series, plus issues 1-14 of the new Wolverine and the X-Men series at no extra cost. Some of these valuable books feature tie-in chapters to the classic tale, Avengers Vs. X-Men, a story that will change Marvel comics FOREVER! These comics are impossible to find and are selling for $100 of dollars...but only if you're lucky enough to find them.

That's right, with this one-time offer, you'll receive 30 Mylite2 bags with 30 acid-free fullbacks, plus 30 recent, hard-to-find, ultra rare and highly valuable X-Men comics, all at the low low price of $60. I must be insane to be making this offer. :insane:

But wait, there's more. Act now and you'll get free shipping. That's right, not only will you get museum-grade protection for your most important comics, you'll also get the most recent X-Men stories, all shipped to your door for FREE!

Don't wait, act now!

th_Wolverine.jpg

th_Uncanny.jpg

Although this was more of a joke than anything, I'll reduce the price to $48, shipped, in case anyone wants these.

If not, I'll close this in a few hours and move them to eBay, where they'll find a happy home.

I've been needing some mylites and full backs.

Might as well pick these up from a great boardie. :takeit:

Up for sale are 30 Current Mylite2 bags with 30 acid-free fullbacks.

Cost is $60 in the United States.

As a special bonus, I'll include FREE COMICS! Act now, and I'll include issues 1-16 of the new Uncanny X-Men series, plus issues 1-14 of the new Wolverine and the X-Men series at no extra cost. Some of these valuable books feature tie-in chapters to the classic tale, Avengers Vs. X-Men, a story that will change Marvel comics FOREVER! These comics are impossible to find and are selling for $100 of dollars...but only if you're lucky enough to find them.

That's right, with this one-time offer, you'll receive 30 Mylite2 bags with 30 acid-free fullbacks, plus 30 recent, hard-to-find, ultra rare and highly valuable X-Men comics, all at the low low price of $60. I must be insane to be making this offer. :insane:

But wait, there's more. Act now and you'll get free shipping. That's right, not only will you get museum-grade protection for your most important comics, you'll also get the most recent X-Men stories, all shipped to your door for FREE!

Don't wait, act now!

th_Wolverine.jpg

th_Uncanny.jpg

"These could be worth a lot of money. I'm going to need an expert to check them out."

Although this was more of a joke than anything, I'll reduce the price to $48, shipped, in case anyone wants these.

If not, I'll close this in a few hours and move them to eBay, where they'll find a happy home.

:censored:

Stupid lunch hour. I was eyeballin' these for the price drop. Good snag!

Oh, so you're waiting for someone else to sell 'em?

Wait, are my price drops that obvious?

Oh, so you're waiting for someone else to sell 'em?

I'm just lazy :(

Wait, are my price drops that obvious?

Something I've noticed is that just about everyone price drops their stuff after about 15 minutes of it not being sold lol